Looking for an apartment

Hi everyone, I am new to the site thank you for letting me join.
I have recently returned from Senegal having spent 3 weeks with my future wife, I am looking for an apartment to rent long term in cite djily mbaye, if anyone knows of anyone with an apartment for rent or who to contact the information would be great fully received

Hello,

I am also new to the site, thanks for letting me join.

I have been coming and going from Senegal for about 20 years now, have lived here at times, when possible. I now have a house in Ouakam, close to Mamelles and the famous Statue de la Renaissance and I am looking to rent in the immediate future and sell later. I've rented upstairs but downstairs there is a very spacious apartment with a garage and /or boutique available. It's not furnished, but it is very big and clean and it has a lot of potential. We are there now making improvements on it. There are 3 bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms ( we just put in new toilets, showers and sinks today), two interior courtyards, simple but large kitchen. I'm renting for 350, 000 ( $625 but I can do $550-600). Here's my phone number if you are interested in seeing it : ***... Thanks and good luck in your research.

Sorry, I didn't see that you were looking for that particular cité - oh well, the information is there ....

@winshipboyd do you still have this house and could it be by my chance that it is vacant?

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Laubjerg

For personal safety please do not post contact details here.

Use the message system to exchange details.

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for a flat/apartment/house or proposing one, please refer to the Housing in Senegal section of the website by posting an advert.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

@winshipboyd do you have any availability? I need to rent a 2 bedroom or even 1 bedroom

Hi Yahabibi,

the house  is for sale not for rent

Hello everyone,

@ Yahabibi, you are required to refer to the Housing in Senegal section by either browsing through the ads or posting your own one.

All the best

Bhavna