New members of the Poland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Am Elizabeth Obayo from Kenya I would like to come to work in Poland like a care giver or nanny,Poland has always been my dream country

@Yoginee Ok I will try but you can still try to assist me in my job search.

Hello Elizabethobayo,

Please note that Yoginee is a member of the Expat.com Team, we are here to guide you but Expat.com is not a recruitment agency.

Please drop an advert in the jobs in Poland section.

All the best,

Bhavna

@Bhavna thanks for the information about that how about housemaid or baby sitters are they also not allowed?

You can gather information indeed. Housemaid and babysitter jobs will not qualify you for a visa unfortunately. Specially if you are not a EU or EEA citizen

@Julien hello sir, have a great day ahead, my name is Lucy Del Rosario Villanueva 38 years old a married have four children. Iam filipino from Philippines. Iam high school graduate, a former household worker in middle east last five years ago, my previous work as a household worker and a nanny in Hong Kong and end my contract last june 28,2022. Iamhard working person and iam willing to apply for ajob in your country as a fruits picker and Repacker in agriculture jobs any company in your country.

@Ma Esperanza Torres

I will be coming to LUBIN, Poland for job by March 2023; along with my wife.

I will like to hire a housemaid who can do Indian vegetarian cooking and other house jobs like cleaning, washing etc. and help my wife.

Can you help me?

Can you connect with me on my whatsapp number: +966593286980

At present, I am working in Saudi Arabia & this is my Saudi Arabia number.

or can you connect with me on  sjkataria at gmail dot com

I can not provide any visa or sponcership.

So if the housemaid is local nationality of Poland and staying in LUBIN then it will be better.

Or you may suggest me any suitable option which is easy.

@Julien is work permit cost for Poland

Hello Sandesh,

Welcome to expat.com!

I invite you to check this: Work permits in Poland.

You will find more information regarding work permits there.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien I want job in poland any unskilled for example framing &field agriculture

Hello Arash  Akram,

Please note that this is the new member thread, where new members are required to introduce themselves.

I don't think it will be possible to move there for an unskilled job if you are not an EU national.

Regards,

Bhavna

@Cheryl hi

I am waqas i am need job

I am Rajendra Yadav I am a Nurse i need job in poland

Hello Waqas,

Welcome to expat.com!

In which sector would you like to work? Finding a job in Poland might be hard if you are not well academically qualified...

I advise you to read the Living in Poland guide for expats before you start looking for a job.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hey Folks !

dzień dobry !!

I am Satyam , originally from india 🇮🇳 . I worked 16 years in IT, last i was living in malaysia 🇲🇾 for 8 years . I just moved to Poland 🇵🇱 last month, not for job/business but just to take a break and to work on a startup idea . I am Living in some remote village in south west poland next to forest and lake to have some quality family time as well . Poland is 2nd for me as my wife is from here .

Marry Christmas 🎅!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013136

Thanks!

Closed