Study and working for indian

Hi there
I am from India and want to do master in Poland (Warsaw, Krakow, wroclaw)

I need information regarding cost of living in Poland for foreigner and what are the part time jobs available for Indian ?

Moreover can I get work permit after studying masters in poland?

Regards

Hello mpsojitra1987.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Thank you Aurelie

I appreciate your help if you have any information regarding my query.

regards

Hello :)

Costs of living in Poland differ depending on city and of course on your expectation (Warsaw is the most expensive)
Let's say renting small flat in good localisation in Krakow will be around 1500 PLN including electricity, internet, etc.) Of course you can try to get place in student house. There are separate ones for foreigners, I've heard they are very neat, and much better than for polish people. Price is around 1000 PLN for room, 500 for double room.
Regarding working, I dont know if you need any work permit during studies for temporary job, however after that it all depends if you find proper company (I don't know what are your studies, however to find a job for foreigner is not easy as long as you have some special skills or good luck :)). You cannot get work permit by yourself, you first have to find company ready to hire you, it will arrange it, however it will be valid only for this particular company.

But, anyway, good luck :)

Thank you Jan-86
I really appreciate it :......

Regards

Hello ,
I am from India , I want to come Poland for study , Diploma in Hotel Management , I have passed Diploma in Food Production. Can I get Job in Hotel Industry or get Work Permit after studies..?