New members of the Poland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Poland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Poland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien ji sir

I'm from Pakistan but presently I'm working in United Arab Emirates from past 15 years with different fields such construction and Environment Waste Management

I want to move Europe

@Julien My name is Lee-roy Phiri l am 24 years l have 3 years driving experience and currently working as a bus driver in south Africa but looking for a job in Poland any driving job.

Hello Lee-roy,

Welcome to expat.com!

Feel free to read the Living in Poland guide for expats. The articles present in the sections Work in Poland and Visas for Poland will provide you with the information that you require to start your expatriation process.

Consider also submitting your CV in the Jobs in Poland section.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I'm a young Cameroonian just graduated from the university

about my project living to Poland is to get a good job have a moderate life and continue my MBA

thanks

@Julien

Hi Julien,

I travel often to Poland with my wife, which was originally from Poland, but a different part of where we are now.

For me it would be nice to find other expats learning the local language and also meet locally every now and then. We are close to Bielsko-Biała

@Julien hello sir

How are you.i.m Pakistani living in Saudi Arabia. move Europe Poland

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board and thank you for your introduction ^^

Make sure that you read the Living in Poland guide for expats for a good start on the forum.

All the best

Bhavna

hie my name is thulie planning to move live and work in poland

@Julien

I am Mtemeri Tendai T and have 34 years l have 5years Truck driving experience and currently working as a Tipper driver in Zimbabwe but looking for a job in Poland any driving job.

I am plumbing foremen with more then 15 years of experience in maintenance and construction Internationally and locally as well. I am  looking for job in Poland  ..

Hello everyone and thank you for your introduction !

Those looking for a job, feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Poland section of the website and read the articles of the Living in Poland guide for expats to gather as much information as possible.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

I'm not yet in Poland, but I wish to get a job there. Or even stay i  the long run if possible.

Best wishes

@Yoginee can you help me please

Hello Lee-roy,Welcome to expat.com!Feel free to read the Living in Poland guide for expats. The articles present in the sections Work in Poland and Visas for Poland will provide you with the information that you require to start your expatriation process.Consider also submitting your CV in the Jobs in Poland section.All the best,YogineeExpat.com team -@YogineeCan you help me please

How to apply cv electrician

@kalpnathnishad61 hi sir this is Richard Gracias

Hello all,

Welcome to expat.com!

Job seekers are requested to thoroughly read the Living in Poland guide for expats. The section Work in Poland and Visas for Poland will be extremely useful for you.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hie l'm a lady aged 35 would wish to relocate  to Poland  please  help  have been working  as a  housekeeper for 9years

Hello tarisaizhoya8,

Welcome to expat.com!

I invite you to read my post just above yours #20

Job seekers are requested to thoroughly read the Living in Poland guide for expats. The section Work in Poland and Visas for Poland will be extremely useful for you.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hie I'm Gift in Zimbabwe could you please help me find an extra heavy duty driving job and I have 12 years of experience

Hello and welcome  Giftmasosha78,

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Poland section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien  hi. My name is Mawejje Gilbert, I'm 26 and I live in Uganda. I wish to find work in Poland but my greatest challenge is that I need a visa sponsorship. Can I find help here?

Regards

Hello GILBERT MAWEJJE,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

I suggest you start your research by reading the Living in Poland guide for expats.

There is an article on Visas for Poland.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien good day sir, I like to work in Poland, to be part of fruit picking, I'm not good enough for farming but I'm welling to participate in any training program and seminar about farming to improve my skill to help the company earning good income in the future..

@Julien good day sir, I like to work in Poland, to be part of fruit picking, I'm not good enough for farming but I'm welling to participate in any training program and seminar about farming to improve my skill to help the company earning good income in the future..
-@warquezeric

I suggest you read post #26

@Julien  Hi it's me sanjiv mahat from Nepal , Kathmandu..I m 28 years old ..I qualification is +2 in Business Management from omega International college with 58.70 %

Hello everyone and welcome on board !

Please note that members looking for a job are required to create their CV in the Jobs in Poland Section. We are not a recruitment agency but we can host your CV so that potential employers may have a look.

You may also go through the articles of the Work in Poland section of the Expat Guide to gather as much information about how to find a job.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien old thank you i am living in ethiopia i want to move to poland if someone can help me to thistle proceed i am delighted to join any time i have diplima in automechanic and english lingustivs too i ALSO trained in driving lisence instructor my WhatsApp ***thank you again

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello and Welcome AlexKing,

Please read the articles of the Living in Poland guide for expats to know where you can start. Pay special attention to articles about Visa and Work.

Should you have any question, you may also create your own thread on the Poland forum so that members can guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello dear sir and madam my name is shehroz Ali I'm from Pakistan but live in Oman muscat can you guide me how can I apply work visa for Poland and let me know how can complete this process here I make work in carrefour sales products for merchandise mall of Oman I have 8 year experience marketing line grocery store and any company products I'm waiting for your answer thanks 

Hello Shehroz Ali,

Welcome on board !

The whole process and types of visas can be accessed directly here : https://www.gov.pl/web/diplomacy/visas

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien hi I would like to go Poland to work please help me ! Any kinds of work

@Julien hi I would like to go Poland to work please help me ! Any kinds of work
-@garciajonila9

I suggest you read post #26

@Julien I am new on the forum and looking for a job, I am a qualified mechanical fitter and qualified mechanical foreman with extensive experience within the mining and processing divisions. I am looking forward to relocate as soon as I get a job.

Hello everyone my name is irish an im planning to move live and work in poland... anyone can assist us ☺️

Hello Morudienterprise,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to post a detailed job advert in the jobs in Poland section, it might help you

Thanks,

---------------

Hello lovewrensh,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

If you have questions to ask to our community, i would advise you to create a new thread on the Poland forum.

It would be much appreciated if you can also introduce yourself and tell us more about your project.

Thank you,

Priscilla

Expat.com Team

@Julien My name is Florent Amougou, I'm from Cameroon and I live in Poland. I'm here to study and then I'll have to go back. The country is very welcoming, and prejudices about Poles have been erased, but there's still the problem of finding a job. It's not very easy for non-Poles, but that's not a problem. I'm hoping to meet people with whom I can speak Polish, if possible. I speak French, English, German and a little Turkish. I'm still learning Polish.

Thank you for welcoming me to the platform and I look forward to cordial exchanges with people whose experience is different from mine.

Yours sincerely

Hi all,

Newbie on the Poland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you wink.png

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Poland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!
-@Julien

I'm Mike from Nigeria.  I have submitted my CV on the job platform..  I just need to make this known that I'm looking for a job in poland

Closed