New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Nigeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nigeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi All, I am Sivakumar , first time to Nigeria and currently based in Kano, Working for an NGO entity Medical unit as Manager in Healthcare implementing Quality Management Systems and assiduously in the process of getting ISO and JCI accreditation.

Hi, everyone. I'm Dennis.

A pilot from the Netherlands. After finishing the pilot academy I could only work for African airlines. For that reason I moved to Nigeria. I mainly fly within Africa and love what I do. Eventually I might move back to the Netherlands and work for a Dutch Airline.

You are welcome Dennis

Welcome to Expat.com everyone !

If you have any question, feel free to start your own thread on the Nigeria forum.

All the very best,

Bhavna

@gajendransivakumar your welcome Sir ,am from Kenya base here in Nigeria

Hello Alice,

Welcome to you as well!

Since you are on the discussion of new members, we would really like if you could talk a bit about yourself1f609.svg

Also, do let us know how we may help you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Dennis van der Geest Hey Denny how is it going

Hello Guys,

I am Dunrose, I am an Attorney and a real estate broker resident in Nigeria.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1012815

Thanks!

Closed