New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Nigeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nigeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello guys

I get an offer from agip negeria oil company and they require an Expatriate Medical Insurance Policy coverage certificate (EMIP) (This is only obtainable from Insurance companies in Nigeria), is this normal that the company want me to pay for it.

@Julien thank you.

I am Ann been living from UK and working in Abuja for a number of years now om Hospitality.

Great to be here.

Hello annokuefuna2,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

How is expat life in Abuja so far?

I invite you to start a new thread on the Nigeria forum to tell us more about your experience in Abuja.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello,

I am Chukwuma. I schooled in the UK - University of Surrey, but I now live in Abuja and I run an Automobile Solutions Company - Mastermind Automobile Solutions Ltd. *********************

We repair and maintain vehicles, carry out car sales and automobile consultations.

We will be happy to serve you.

Hello Chukwuma,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that free advertsiing is not allowed on the forum. I invite you to add your services in the Nigeria business directory

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien  Thanks. Just joined

Hi! Just joined

Hello

My name is Michel, i'm French and i would like to vist Nigeria.

Have a good day.

Hi guys am new here and am from nigeria living in lagos is anyone here can help me out of this country am very honest and gentle guy

Hi All,

I am not a jjc, 16 yrs in Naija but just joined here.

I am a high ranked marketer and stay in Lagos but my roots are from India.]

Hoping to see more fun and frolic here 1f618.svg1f618.svg

Cheers 🥂

Hello! I'm looking for freelancers for 23.08-24.08 in Lagos. Urgently!

Hello Alexandra Khan,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Could you provide us with additional information about the freelancers you are seeking in Lagos?

Could you also elaborate on the nature of the job?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi

I'm Jerry Peri, a Management Consultant, a Poet/Author and a subsistence farmer living in Nigeria

@Jerry Peri Hello and welcome to Expat.com !

How can we help you ?

regards

Bhavna

Hello Eveyone,

I'm Sundar from India . I'm in talks with a company in Abuja for a Senior role . Seeking support from fellow expats .

Hope and Look forward to moving to Abuja soon !

Regards,

Sundar

Hello,

I am printing expert. Looking job in Nigeria. If anyone know job vacancy in printing field please let me know.

thanks

Vinay

Hello,
I am printing expert. Looking job in Nigeria. If anyone know job vacancy in printing field please let me know.

thanks
Vinay

-@vinaytawate

Hello and welcome !

Please create your CV in the Job offers in Nigeria section of the website.

Thank you

Bhavna

Greetings

I am scheduled to move to Abuja next month.

I am taking a job in one of the Continental Sport Organizations in Abuja and I look forward to the exciting journey of staying in a foreign country.

My office will be helping to settle in though.

Kind regards

Irabor Mark, a science technologist, at the College of Medicine University of Ibadan Nigeria, a Weight Loss and fitness coach.

I want to learn more about health and fitness program while making my humble contribution .

Warm regards

Irabor Mark

Hello all, just joined here ! Hoping to meet new people

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055652

Thanks!

Closed