New members of the Democratic Republic of Congo forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Democratic Republic of Congo forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Democratic Republic of Congo if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Everyone I am a Congolese who lives abroad for 8 years. I'm back in the country with my wife who is an Indian-Nepalese. We just want to be a part of the expat community. And we want to help and get help from expat. We are currently located in Lubumbashi, DRC.
Thanks.

Hi everyone! My name is Juliana and I am a yoga teacher based in Kinshasa. I offer group and private classes every week. Please send me a message if you're interested or have questions! Thank you.

Hello Members,

My name is Samuel Aggrey. I have an MBA in Finance and a Bachelor of Accounting degree. Am also a member of the Institute of Public Accountants of Kenya. I have over 16 years experience in finance and accounting. 7 of which are in Petroleum industry and 9 in manufacturing and FMCG. I desire to get a challenging finance job in DRC to apply my skills for growth of both the organization and myself.

Kind regards,
Samuel

Hi, my name is Michael Iam a Mechanic in Heavy duty with working experience of over 6 years, coming from Zambian, and I just recently joined expat community wanting to work in congo.
Thank you

Thank you for such a warm welcome.
I am a Fitter Machinist by trade and have worked on a few projects as an expatriate, as a Mechanical Fitter and as a Mechanical Supervisor.
My first expat job was in Zambia at a mine construction project as a Mechanical Supervisor, followed by Mali at a mine refurbishment project as a Mechanical Fitter. Then I found myself in Angola as a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor at a cement factory.
I have always desired to go and work in DRC, but never got the opportunity.
Thank you.

Am fidelis from zambia ,worked as instrumentation expatriet in Rwanda in cement factory for 7 years and also worked in zambia in  mining sector for some years. I have wide exeperience in instrumentation field.

Am looking for an opportunity in DRC in the instrumentation field.

@Julien
Thank you for the warm welcome. I am highly experienced in hospitality management and I am looking for a job in hotel industry in DRC.
Any assistance that will be accorded to me will be highly appreciated.
Jotham Mwang'ombe.
thanks for the information we are looking forward to know more about cango..

@Julien am a qualified auto electrician with vast experience in heavy duty

Hi everyone, I am french, psychotherapist and I would like to go and work in Bukavu. I would love to connect with expat there!

@laureennoel  how are you ?welcome.am in lubumbashi. All the best

Eng. Herbert here, also want to work in Lumumbashi  and  new.
@laureennoel
Hi @laureennoel, how are you doing? I'm interested to help in bukavu. Here's my details
Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanges through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Good day Everyone.

Just completed a Project in Burkina Faso , looking for a new Project in West Africa !!

Specialize in the Mining Sector , Engineering , filled the role of Engineering Superintendent for almost 10 years , foreman for also around 8 years , Concentrator Plants,Winders, Chair lifts , trackless mobile machinery and now recently even managed the rebuild of a LFO and HFO power plant in Burkina Faso !.

Hope you can put me on some leads of were i can apply for a new role!

Peace !

Louis

Welcome on board, Louis !

Thank you for summing up your qualifications. I would suggest that you create a free advert and add your CV in the Jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo section for better visibility and hopefully an opportunity.

Any particular reason for choosing The Democratic Republic of Congo ?

All the very best,

Bhavna

Hi every one . I apreciate your warm welcome.

My names are Joe kabele mwelwa I am from Zambia .

I am experienced in engineering with earth moving equipments , epiroc drill rigs and loarders and currently sandvic machines,I am interested in being part of an expertriate.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Hi, am James Mwale from kitwe Zambia.

I am a metal fabricator by profession with wide experience in plate work, pipe works and structural fabrication both in and out of the mining industry .I am interested in being part of the expertriat.

Your consideration will be highly appreciated

Hello James,

Welcome to expat.com!

Thank you for your introduction!

Do let us know how we can help you on the forum1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien  hi there julien currently i'm in CongoDR at capital city after morethan 11years lives abroad ,Congo its a nice place and many opportunities in the future ,,can invest in landscape,agriculture,Mining... So and so..

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013445

Thanks!

Closed