Cancel work permit ipa

I already got ipa now offer another employer hi salary how to cancel my  ipa 
I information employer also no cancel how movie pls help me

vimalrajmkv wrote:

I already got ipa now offer another employer hi salary how to cancel my  ipa 
I information employer also no cancel how movie pls help me

Do correct me if I am wrong, you are trying to ask how to move to the next company offering you higher salary after getting an IPA from another one that offered Low salary?

The employer that got you the IPA has to cancel it, it takes a few days to do so. Only once it is done, the new employer can apply for a pass.

But will such behavior be considered negatively by MoM? Cancelling an existing IPA and then immediately applying again for a new one based on higher salary?

ab11 wrote:

But will such behavior be considered negatively by MoM? Cancelling an existing IPA and then immediately applying again for a new one based on higher salary?

Yes.

How to cancel my ipa

@prasath79pa The employer must do that, after you (or them) terminate the underlying employment contract.

Hello prasath79pa,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since you are new here, I advise you to start any comment/message/post with a small greeting.

A simple hello or hi would do the job 1f609.svg

It will make it much easier for other members to reach out and help you.

Thanks,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Shekhz  my ipa I want cancel

Hello pandicivil18,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

Please make sure that your request is clear enough so that other members know how to assist you.

So, I invite you to repost your question.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@pandicivil18

your employer can, you can't cancel your IPA.

@vimalrajmkv i am help me ipa cancel

Plz reply ans

Hello Rabbi Mahi,

What is your question ?

Your employer cancelled your Ipa ?

But you are still in your home country...

Regards,

Bhavna

Cancel work permit ipa

@SIX Face Could you please explain what you mean, or what your question is?

@Shekhz hi i am khalil, last month expiry my work permit then come beg Bangladesh, now want to another company but my ex boss Again apply my ipa, now cannot apply another company.  Ex boss also don't want to cancel. What i can do now

@vimalrajmkv An employer can only apply for your work pass if you have an employment contract with them.

send this employer a written statement (with copy to MoM) that there is no longer a valid contract and you do not intend to work for them (again). Then ask them to cancel the erroneous work pass application immediately.

I already got ipa but anybody no information me who apply i don't know, now i say company boss please cancell my ipa boss say this is applied agency i can't cancell,,, so please cancell my ipa

@skhasib1235 It is not clear from your post what your problem is.

Who do you have an employment contract with, the company or the agency? (Check your contract!)

If you terminate the employment contract, the employer must cancel the work pass in due course.

If they don't, you can contact MoM, submit written proof of your termination and they will cancel it from their end.

Sir i give my passport Bangladesh local agency he without my discussion apply redy now i contract company boss and this local agency they don't know anybody than i say boss give me agency contract number but he don't give so i request mom please cancell my ipa because one good company waiting for me

@skhasib1235 It is very difficult to figure out, from your disjointed message, what the situation actually is.

But if this "agency" really applied for a work permit without having hired you, they broke MoM's rules. You should report them, so MoM can ban them and no other people can become their victim.

I can only repeat again and again: Many of these agents are scammers and fraudsters and should be avoided - it is always better to deal with employers in Singapore directly!

@vimalrajmkv same situation here, what's the result? Did it affect your next application from MoM?

Sir I before working singapore after i permit cut come back india becose my compny no good this is contract compny. After i 5 year again uply seatrium compny for work permit but mom my ipa reject.i what can do please give me ancer.

@sonushahi1501 As we wrote many times before (did you try to find related discussions?): Find out the rejection reason, remove it and then the employer can appeal against the rejection!