Jamming / making music

Hello Givoanni and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will help you soon.

Harmonie.

Hi Giovanni,

I play the guitar and base and would love to do some jamming with you. I also know some great jam sessions to got to if you are interested.

my email and fb is [email protected]

Hey Herik and Giovanni, My passion is Art and Music, I can paint but I don't play anything, I appreciate good music. I'm really interested in live jamming sessions in bars or where ever..., I love this kind of atmosphere and vibe. Maybe I could tag along to a jamming session in a bar some night??
My email is [email protected] and you'll find me on fb too.
Siabhra

Harlem Jazz Club in Gotico is a little place with a great atmosphere and they have really cool jam sessions.

If anyone fancies going one evening, give me a shout

@Henrik, I've send you a mail. @rest I'm always up for watching a good jam session. The more people the more fun ofcourse!

I picked up my first 6-string a year or so ago ... and between trying to juggle life, 2 kids, running/training for marathons, etc ... I've been trying to become that "self-taught" guitar player I've always dreamed of being ... (DAMN it's a SLOW process!) 

I've read, and heard, that one of the best ways to learn is just hangin' around and playing with other people ... picking up tricks and tips ... asking questions and sharing ideas ... (something that's hard to do on YouTube ... hard, but not impossible) ....

That being said ... are these "jam sessions" something that would be conducive to improving a novice's learning curve? or would it just be a great way to kick back, drink a few cold beers and listen to everyone else playing/making music?

I'd love to improve ... any ideas?

Will you accept a singer that doesn't play any instrument? I wanted to continue my singing career here in BCN...

To Russ:

Oh no!!! I am not even a songwriter hahhahhaha! Now I am embarrassed LOL!

My latest singing experience was only performing as vocalist during special events with my local band, and before that i used to perform during my teen-years , i was a member of a glee club. Well, that's all though!!!! Not so interesting, right? hahaha! and oh by the way, i never experienced joining a contest..