QVC Medical Report and MOI Service

Dear Community

I've just completed my biometric and medical completed on Tuesday, 29 September and when I track my application through QVC it shows medical report pending, 8x in stack. Could you please confirm what does it mean actually. and Even on Moi portal its showing worker biometric received from Outside. Greatly appreciate your response.
I tried checking my application status through QVC staff and they told my medical reports are sent to MOH for validation.

I need my qvc medical report copy
I have attached with Admissions in Saudi University
So please give me or send on my email
📧 [link moderated]
Thank you so much

GG4100514 check midecal

Dear sir, i completed  my biometric n medical test on 31st January 2021. Almost 41 days over at the moment. But still it is showing under outside process. How long it takes please let me know. Thank you so much.

For any updates related to your Bio-metric and Medical test report status Kindly contact your sponsor.

gonsalvessamson73 wrote:

Dear sir, i completed  my biometric n medical test on 31st January 2021. Almost 41 days over at the moment. But still it is showing under outside process. How long it takes please let me know. Thank you so much.

Topic linked with QVC Qatar

@BilalAhmed90  hi bro, How many days after you get medical result and print visa please tell me

Hello Shan Sanjay,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that it's been months since @BilalAhmed90 was last active and so he might not see your message.

I suggest you ask your question here itself so that other members may help you1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

within 17 working days the result may change sometimes 25 days, after the medical instant the visa will reflect and your sponsor need to pay the visa ready for print fee to print the Visa

@BilalAhmed90 hi bro, How many days after you get medical result and print visa please tell me
-@Shan Sanjay

@Wilson

Hello,

I have an issue with my visa, I need to know the reason of cancelation of my visa to start my treatment against that identified disease but no luck,

The QVC and QMC both have pathetic system and process, they are not treating people at their worth or with ethics, just they are doing whatever they want without any reason.

If anyone can help me out so I will be thankful to them.

@Wilson i did my medical 8th sept and my medical report was submitted 11sept till now 23working days spent already i didn't get any results .

how long it will be take to get results from Moi?

Dear sir, i completed my biometric n medical test on 31st January 2021. Almost 41 days over at the moment. But still it is showing under outside process. How long it takes please let me know. Thank you so much.

-@gonsalvessamson73

What had happened yours medical now i also  wait for medical result from 41 days

@BilalAhmed90 don't  wait disturb and open a ticket against that burglars stupids don't consider our problems

@Md Ferdous Nayeem Please raise a Ticket by calling QVC in INDIA or ask your sponsor to raise a Support ticket in QVC Qatar

@Wilson
Hello,

I have an issue with my visa, I need to know the reason of cancelation of my visa to start my treatment against that identified disease but no luck,
The QVC and QMC both have pathetic system and process, they are not treating people at their worth or with ethics, just they are doing whatever they want without any reason.
If anyone can help me out so I will be thankful to them.
-@Joseph As

Sorry for late reply.

You can repeat the test in one the reputed hospital which is been recognized by QVC and check if you're medically fit. If you have the report submit a complaint to QVC for further investigation. you will have 90 days time then again you need to repeat the test by visiting QVC.