Qasim muhammad
Pakistan

Highly unlikely... Welding is a job well covered by locals

Do you have any welding jobs

Ghulam Abbas29 wrote:

No..

Boss you from where

Welding jobs can and are done very well by locals so expats have no chance.

Stay in Pakistan and do your welding there. In any case, you don't know Vietnamese to understand instructions.

Ghulam Abbas29 wrote:

Vietnam is full of welders, they are on every street.

To get into Vietnam you need to be an "expert" and sponsored by a company.
As others have said, it's highly unlikely welders are needed.

Thanks alot for alls

I have a welding vacancy available, must be good at high altitude but on occassions will require some subsea tasks too, zero gravity experience preferred but not essential

Jlgarbutt wrote:

I have a welding vacancy available, must be good at high altitude but on occassions will require some subsea tasks too, zero gravity experience preferred but not essential

Can ex Space Cadets apply?

Andybris2020 wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

Sure ..equal opportunities for all comers regardless of previous experience, height or ethnicity

Jlgarbutt wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

Sure ..equal opportunities for all comers regardless of previous experience, height or ethnicity

So silky smooth pretty boys or Jocks can apply? 
Can you send a translated copy of the application from English to Jocklanise or whatever he reads to GOB? CB can read Colins while she strokes his arm and admires his pecs, she is probably over there now helping pack saying fond farewell my pretty.

Andybris2020 wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:

So silky smooth pretty boys or Jocks can apply? 
Can you send a translated copy of the application from English to Jocklanise or whatever he reads to GOB? CB can read Colins while she strokes his arm and admires his pecs, she is probably over there now helping pack saying fond farewell my pretty.

More like checking out how welding rods 🤣
As for translation... Google it or use the force whichever brakes your fancy.

Also applicants need to send their completed docs with visa or TRC and full vaccine passport to.

[email protected]

Dear
How can i apply this weden job

@Ghulan Abbas29.
This vacancy has been filled, sorry.