Applying for Paraguay permanent residence

Hi guys,
I am a citizen of Vietnam, an Asian country. I am planning to immigrate to Paraguay.
I've learned from some lawyers and attorneys from Asuncion that: firstly, I need to arrive in Paraguay to start the application process. In order to enter Paraguay, I need a visa, so I need to apply for a tourist visa (for example) at the Paraguay Embassy in Tokyo, Japan (there's no Paraguay Embassy in Vietnam). To apply for that tourist visa, as an Asian, I need to have an invitation letter from a Paraguayan citizen (well, this sounds like a "mission impossible").
Then, even if I am successfully receiving the tourist visa to enter Paraguay, I am not allowed to apply for a permanent residence permit!
The door seem to be locked up.
I highly appreciated all advice, instruction, and suggestion for my case. Thank you for interesting

Hello, I did the final filing process within a month, I am Argentine, a neighboring country to Paraguay, but I have not heard about the invitation, with the appropriate manager (it is not cheap, but it shortens the times by several months ) you can do it. You need to come to Paraguay because there are procedures that are face-to-face. You should have your legalized birth certificate, certificate of good conduct by the police of your country and other requirements. I can connect you with someone who gave me a good service. I am Luis ***. Greetings

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please share contact details through private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Luis,
Thanks for the information.
You are from Argentina and your country is a member of the Hague convention (as Paraguay)
https://www.gsccca.org/notary-and-apost … untry-list
so the process of applying Paraguay permanent residency is simple for you.
I am from Vietnam which is not a part of the Hague apostille convention, so it's not easy for me even to travel to Paraguay.
Thanks anyway.
Best regards
Vic

Correct. To obtain your travel visa, you must have a criminal record certificate and birth certificate to initiate any petition.
Someone from Paraguay will inform me about the "invitation" when they explain to me, I will let you know