Bangkok to Railay Beach

Are there any current restrictions on travelling to Krabi from Bangkok on domestic flights?

Hi ,

You need to be fully vaccinated, à PCR test less of 72 hours and to register on your phone follow up track covid

Pierre

Cheers - many thanks

robbarr54 wrote:

Are there any current restrictions on travelling to Krabi from Bangkok on domestic flights?

You can double check me on this, but There are only two ways to enter Thailand.

(If you are already in Thailand my message doesn't apply)

But if you are thinking of flying into Bangkok and making a connecting flight somewhere else, it's not going to happen.

Your only two choices are to fly into Bangkok and complete your quarantine in Bangkok/Pattaya, or to fly into Phuket Island and pass the restrictions there before traveling onward.

Thanks - but I am already living here in Bangkok - wanting to know about any restrictions or conditions to fly to Krabi.

robbarr54 wrote:

Thanks - but I am already living here in Bangkok - wanting to know about any restrictions or conditions to fly to Krabi.

So why don't you check the restrictions for Krabi province online? Every province have their own restrictions because of provincial governors. Bangkok is a dark red zone while Krabi is one of the provinces in the Sandbox-program.