SABB Bank Loan

Dears

Please guide me i have SABB Bank Loan 11000 SR in 2019 Decmber

and i came back to home

Now if i would like to pay this loan So Is there any fine or extra Tax or intrest rate. If that so then how much probubly .or they will collect only actual amount 11000 sr only.

Please share your personal exp if some one paid loan and go back KSA or UEA successfully without any issue.

Thanks..

No one here can tell you.  You have to speak to the bank for the exact amount due.  In all likelihood, there will be interest and penalties.  Try to negotiate with them to only pay the principal.

World News & Situation wrote:

Dears

Please guide me i have SABB Bank Loan 11000 SR in 2019 Decmber

and i came back to home

Now if i would like to pay this loan So Is there any fine or extra Tax or intrest rate. If that so then how much probubly .or they will collect only actual amount 11000 sr only.

Please share your personal exp if some one paid loan and go back KSA or UEA successfully without any issue.

Thanks..

contact on below numbers to talk to bank direct , do not involve any one in between. Tell them i want to pay but dont show them you are intrested to come back else they will harassed you more, tell them i had problems which are solved so by my good will i want to clear it if bank will charge me only the actualy ammount and give me NOC and confirm me this by email. First they will not agree any how if they agree then it will be good for you, any how you can contact them direct on below contacts

SABB Direct:
Outside KSA +966920007222

Premier Contact Centre:
Outside KSA +966114408999

Advance Contact Centre:
Outside KSA +966114408666

Hi!

Do you know the requirements they need for a bank loan?

Elle Pin76 wrote:

Hi!

Do you know the requirements they need for a bank loan?

All banks have different requirements. but below are same for all .

minimum salary should be 4000 for non Saudi.
salary account must be in same account else demand of minimum salary will be increased.
minimum three months salary should be deposited in your account
must have at least 3 months finished with your current sponsor.
multiply your salary with 12 and calculate 30% of that total is the maximum amount you can take for loan.

if you have completed more then one year then add your calculated EOSB in that 30% as well. they will calculate all your credit cards also by their system to usually they give 20% maximum

required documents are letter from company stating your joining date and salary and bank name in which it is transferred.
karoke of your accommodation.
valid iqama minimum 3 month validity and passport copy.
Landline STC or Electric bill copy.
Introduction letter form company

I need Small location

I need Small loan 10000 SR

rashid92300 wrote:

I need Small loan 10000 SR

Don't do it in KSA.