Bring ornamental fish to Malta

Hello we are moving to Malta from London.
I would like to bring my ornamental fish with me, do you know what certificate and documents do I need? Thank you!

felidieli wrote:

Hello we are moving to Malta from London.
I would like to bring my ornamental fish with me, do you know what certificate and documents do I need? Thank you!

Welcome to the Forum, why not ask the airline? They are more likely to know then anyone on here.

Also, try asking a local vet in the UK to find out what the EU vetinary requirements are and the best way to make sure the fish survive the journey.
Presumably they will need a supply of Oxygen and I assume the airlines would not allow pressurised cylinders, so a battery powered air pump would be needed with enough power to last the journey plus possible delays.

Thank you!! Do you know which airline allows to travel with ornamental fish? Cause I can't find any that offers this service!

Look at who flies to Malta and ask them, good luck.

felidieli wrote:

Thank you!! Do you know which airline allows to travel with ornamental fish? Cause I can't find any that offers this service!

Only the airlines can answer that question and it would be a bit pointless for me to ask them and then relay the answers to you. Perhaps contact them direct yourself.