A friend is visiting from abroad, where should I take her?

Hello everyone, I am Egyptian, I have lived in Egypt most of my life, but I would like the intake of a foreigner.
I have been looking at all these tour packages to Egypt and I'm still not sure where to take my friend.
which places did you enjoy the most?

Hi, I'm Thom. I am American and have friends who come to Egypt all the time. They and enjoy it and I get to speak in English again. They usually come for ten days and are one a quick trip. Part of that trip is always the tour down the Nile for 4 days. They enjoy staying on the boat and it's really an exotic experience. I put together a map of Cairo so they can plan their time, see the highpoints and not get stuck in traffic. The sites I suggest are these:

Cairo Opera house and art gallery
Tahrir Sq.
Mena House/Pyramids
Kan el Khalili
Hanging Church and Coptic Museum
Antiquities Museum
Mohammed Ali Palace
Aisha Fahmy Palace Art Center
Baron Place
Mohammed Ali Citadel
City of the Dead
Mohamed Mahmoud Khalili Museum
The tent makers and Sufi Dance show

A couple people wanted to go to Oum Kalthoum House and Museum.
Most of my friends are artists or in advertising which is why there are
a lot of art galleries.

Hi Nourhan,
There are plenty of places u can visit
U could visit historicle places in Cairo
U can visit luxur & aswan
Tunis village in Fayoum
The most important one we have plenty of beautiful beaches on red sea
Hurghada, marsa allam, sharm elshiek, dahab, nwebie, ras shitan, sant katrin

Hi..how are u 2day..  by da way wer are u from plz..I mean ur mother land..thankx alot

Hi Nourhan..
First of all they must visit Sharm Elsheikh for at least 4 days.. If you gonna stay in a 5 stars resort as all inclusive it will be amazing..
You can get them back to Cairo, they must visit Pyramids, The new civilization museuem, a Nile cruise, Hussein and Khan El-Khalili area might be good also.
If you like shopping (sure yes), you can get half day in Cairo Festival City in 5th settlement..
But after you finish shopping don't eat in take away restaurants there, it's better to go behind CFC for the Bonouk street (Banks street) for a lot of restaurants there, you can eat Kabab, grilled pigeon, Soury foods, or anything you like in a long street of a lot of different restaurants.

Hi,

What kind of places you mean ? there is hundreds but witch kind of enjoyment you looking for :
Historical ? fun ? restaurants? pops? malls ? .. please tell more.

regards,

Hello , I  enjoyed  Nile Cruise very much  . I recommend u a Nile  trip from Aswan to Cairo ...or at least from Aswan to Luxor.

How much is it? And is there music and naked women (belly-dancers), because I am a Muslim and do not listen to music or enjoy any other woman but my wife who is lawful for me.