Job and come to Turkish

I need a job in turkish and i want settle in turkish ..
I need help to come turkey and do a work .

Hi am loice in Instabul am looking for a job,someone come to my rescue..Am a licenced Nurse

Sir I'm not subscribed any company I'm searching a job I need help I want a job and come turkish nd I want to settle there

Anyone I need of settling and working in turkey contact us

Interested
I really want to work and live in Turkey

hi there, contact me if you need something , but first of all i would like to tell you that learning turkish is important before coming , is you want you can always have free lessons on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNGOAF … zZ8Ipp2saQ

and you can always join us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1109198092815672

can you tell more for exemple which city are you planing to come to ??

Istanbul

Thank you for sharing the links.
Very much appreciated.
Sincerely,

Thank you for sharing the links.
Very kind indeed. 
Sincerely

Hello there.
I will be coming to Istanbul.

What type of visa?

Working visa , trav3l visa etc?

I alsi looking for job at turkey

Can you help

@walkersykesfree please are u sure

@ameliçöz hello how are you

@mohdshariffuddinhussein hello how are you

@Pariste hello

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

I can see that some of you are lost and don't know where to start.

May I suggest that you read these 2 articles to gather as much information possible ?

All the very best,

Bhavna

@ameliçöz İstanbul

Hello

Who's Light Here From Turkey

@loicelibs88 I'm available

@seharfatima879 Fine. what about you?

@seharfatima879

Im find thanks

As before, i fm looking for job as quantity surveyot at any co.pany at turkey

Hope can

help

Hello everyone,

Since all of of you are in search of jobs and are looking for more information on Turkey, I advise you to check the Living in Turkey guide for expats.

This guide contains a lot of information concerning job opportunities and also the different aspects of life in Turkey.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hey does this platform employ nannies?

Hey does this platform employ nannies?
-@carolynendichu10

They are called 'experts' and 'moderators'.

Hello carolynendichi10,

Maybe you can find it on our dedicated pages: Jobs in Turkey

Have a nice day,

Mickael

Expat.com

@Mickael I do not understand, of course there is a need for nannies, but I think there is a bigger need for people who care for elderly, so many (rich I have to say) people who need care in their last years. I do not need at this stage, but in our family situation being not very able, caring would be great. I would think salary would be above the minimum, I am surprised not to see this type of business yet (I want my wife would be to be feel free (a bit).

@Mickael . Thanks alot Sir.

@kevin kccent please I am a Ghanaian living in Kurdistan I want to come to turkey and work there please can you help

where is kurdistan?

@Borraro In Iraq

exactly, iraq is the country name, not kurdistan.

and as per yr profile, you are iraqi, but here you say you are ghanaian, which one is correct?

Hello, I am a ugandan, 35years old currently living in oman. I need a housemaid job in Turkey

@kevin kccent

Hello. I will be coming to Turkey in early February with the hope of retiring there. I would prefer to live in the Antalya area. What can you assist me with?

Do you have an email address?

Thanks

Hello Bob Johnson,

It's been more than a year since Kevin last logged in.

|Regards.

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Hi, thanks for that info.

Hello,

i'm looking for a job in Turkey

i can teach french, arabic,

i can work also as a translator,

& i can work as a receptionist at the hotel

thanks for sending me some informations and offer jobs.

Hello Leyla,

You can check the current job offers in the Jobs in Turkey section. You may also add your CV there.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello,
i'm looking for a job in Turkey
i can teach french, arabic,
i can work also as a translator,
& i can work as a receptionist at the hotel
thanks for sending me some informations and offer jobs.
-@Leyla_03

There is already many arabs in Turkey, and alot of Arabic teachers. Without knowing Turkish getting a job teaching French or Arabic are going to be almost impossible jobs to find in Turkey.

Yet again without knowing Turkish then a translator job is going to be almost impossible here. Not even 1% of the population of turkey speaks English, let alone French which would be even less popular here.

You will also not get hired as a receptionist in a hotel without knowing Turkish. You could maybe find a cleaning job off the books in a hotel but it will be low paying.

The only jobs that you will be getting in Turkey is factory jobs like sewing factory, clothing factory, etc and even then they will pay you half the wage of a turk around 200 USD a month, and it will be 12 hour work days.

Or if you somehow find a foreign family willing to hire you as a live in nanny, live in maid, or a live in care taker for their elderly parents. But these jobs are hard to find, and usually there is hundreds of people always looking for these jobs ready to take them.

You may want to find another country besides Turkey because the job market is not good here, and there is many people here that will have no problem taking advantage of you.