Living in USA? Expat.com needs you!

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

We are currently looking for volunteers to help the expat community in USA.

If you are interested in helping the other members in your spare time, answering their queries and sharing useful information on the forum on living in USA, we would be happy to have you on board of our Advisors Team.

Should you want to know more about this project, feel free to contact me answering directly in this thread or by private message.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Priscilla wrote:

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

We are currently looking for volunteers to help the expat community in USA.

If you are interested in helping the other members in your spare time, answering their queries and sharing useful information on the forum on living in USA, we would be happy to have you on board of our Advisors Team.

Should you want to know more about this project, feel free to contact me answering directly in this thread or by private message.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hi Priscilla,

I sent you a PM

OceanBeach92107

Hello,

I have just read your message, I would like to tell you that I am so interested to be a volunteer for the assistance of the expact community of the USA.

I would be so delighted to be part of this voluntary work.

Regards,

Khadija

Good afternoon,

my name is khadija Halba from Morocco I have just received the message, I'm ready to be part of this voluntary job for expact community in the US. I would be happy to join as soon as possible.

Regards,

Khadija

khadijahalba wrote:

my name is khadija Halba from Morocco I have just received the message, I'm ready to be part of this voluntary job for expact community in the US. I would be happy to join as soon as possible.

To become a member of the volunteer team, you would need to have a good knowledge of the country (in this case, the US), be able to answer most of the questions the members ask re: immigration law, job and education opportunities, housing, cost of living, and the general issues which expats face in their new lives there.  Any issues you don't have the answer, you would need to know where to get the information and provide the members with links or addresses.

Hi good afternoon am very much more interested to work please help me

To those looking at the offer here: This is a volunteer position not a paid position. You need to be an expat not a local.
Read post #5 above.

Hi there

How can I help others. I speak French and still improving my English.
Regards.

Hi,

I would like to know more about this project. Thank you.