Wedding dance in Moscow!

My name is Katerina. I will be very happy to help you in  creating dance for wedding.  Creation of individual dance will make your Wedding unforgettable. You can surprise your relatives and friends graceful movements of Waltz or passion Tango,  funny Samba or romantic Rumba. All will depend on you. Even if you think that it will be not so easy, I can help you and together we can create dance of your dreams Only yours- dance of Love, dance of Sincerity, dance of Hope.
If you have questions or need recommendation please do not hesitate to contact me : +7 916 354 28 23  or katechkak@gmail.com

Hello Katerina & welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Moscow classifieds > classes section/ Dance.

Thank you,
Harmonie.:)

Thanks a lot for help:) I was looking long time where can I put my proposal:)

Just follow the link on my previous message.

i am thinking to make a small wedding for my future wife in her country Russia,so can i know whats needed for this dance and do you make wedding planning!
as i want to surprise her

hello don moe!
I can't say that it is any needs for this dance, but I think your future wife and her guests will be pleasant with such kind of present:)
It makes event really beautiful and different, than just normal wedding evening.
I do not make wedding planing, only I can help with dance.

KKatrin wrote:

hello don moe!
I can't say that it is any needs for this dance, but I think your future wife and her guests will be pleasant with such kind of present:)
It makes event really beautiful and different, than just normal wedding evening.
I do not make wedding planing, only I can help with dance.

it means when i finish all about this event i will of course need your help, and she will be happy of course :)

it means, that if you will make wedding evening, you can contact me a bit before ( like 2-3 weeks before the wedding) and I can help you and your future wife with making some "sweet", not very difficult dance:) My e -mail k.kate@inbox.ru

thanks in advance, i will make her contact you by herself it will be better.

yes:) I am always available by e-mail and after we can speak with her!

KKatrin wrote:

yes:) I am always available by e-mail and after we can speak with her!

:top: