Required list of Vaccination Center where Pfizer is available

Hi ;
Did any one knows where to get Pfizer second dosage? i have take the first dosage on 09-May-2021 in Riyadh,  and from that time i am trying to get appointment on sehatty for Pfizer in Dammam, first of all appointment are not easily available in Dammam but some how i get one appointment once i went there they told me they have ASTRA vaccine and Pfizer not available. So can any one give me list of vaccination center where Pfizer is available so next time i try only on those centers.

Secondly i need to know if there is any place where we can get second dosage of Pfizer without appointment even if we have to pay.

KSA eastern region Dhahran Expo Center administer Pfizer-BioNtech. You should have Sehhaty appointment to allow you inside the vaccination center.

Appointment specificly for that vaccince center or any other vaccince center is also accepted, Like if i have Al Dawa Pharmacy Appointment for Vaccine , so can i use the same appointment there as well ?

saqayyum2000 wrote:

Appointment specificly for that vaccince center or any other vaccince center is also accepted, Like if i have Al Dawa Pharmacy Appointment for Vaccine , so can i use the same appointment there as well ?

Appointment made should be for Dhahran Expo Center

Hi,

I am unable to see Dehran Expo Center in my Sehatty app....