Where can I find a caring and friendly dentist in Dammam?

Hi

I am in urgent search of a professional, caring and friendly dentist in Raheemah or Dammam.

My naive sister shared with me her horrible experience yesterday in Dammam with a female dentist from Kerala, who not only laughed away her queries with her remark to leave all decisions to her, but who also got physical with my sister during the root canal procedure!

I am hence helping her find a good dentist who has the professional courtesy to answer queries and explain procedures like a decent human being.

I would prefer for her a Western dentist, or one of any other nationality as long as they are known for their professional demeanor and caring attitude.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Sincerely
Mrs. Sheikh

youre not also looking for a south african dentist are you?! :p

Dear borntobemild

If the southafrican's humane enough, he/she will do fine!

Jokes aside, since it's for my sister, I would prefer a female dentist. Being friendly and caring tops the list though.

I see 21 views already but sadly nobody has left any names here...

I have a list of dental clinics that I browsed from the internet but I have no idea in which of them I could find a good dentist.

I am hoping somebody will be able to help me soon..

Regards
Pastels

theres one dental clinic in khobar in the silver tower area. there used to be a nice lebanese lady dentist who was really popular/good at her job! have her look into that.

@borntobemild

Would you happen to remember the name of the clinic? Is it Modern Dental Center by any chance?

hokail orthodontic center panoramio.com/photo/41533942

Thanks for the info, I've passed it on!