Anyone living in Park Royale Sudirman?

Saw a lot of apartments for rent yesterday and last week and the best I saw was the 2bedroom in Park Royale, walking distance from my office.  Looking for reviews about that place as I am about to make a decision whether i should take that or look for some more options.  Saw a lot of units form Thamrin (units are small), Sudirman park (so dirty and old), Lippo (i only saw one unit there, old and dirty too), etc.  Thanks.

where is your office?

EMQSD wrote:

Saw a lot of apartments for rent yesterday and last week and the best I saw was the 2bedroom in Park Royale, walking distance from my office.  Looking for reviews about that place as I am about to make a decision whether i should take that or look for some more options.  Saw a lot of units form Thamrin (units are small), Sudirman park (so dirty and old), Lippo (i only saw one unit there, old and dirty too), etc.  Thanks.

May be you search in Google about kind of Apartement in Jakarta.

There are many type apartement, from low cost and high cost..

Nice to know you..

thanks Ham_indonesia

Hi ochie, my office is in gkbi

:-)

EMQSD wrote:

thanks Ham_indonesia

Hi ochie, my office is in gkbi

:-)

Oh ..GKBI i know.. my office in Prince Center Building next Toyota or front of Sudirman Plaza...

You may want to see Shangrila Residence...

Im holding offie on the same building too... You may reach me at 0877 802 44384. Thanks

aston apartemen is nice i think :)

@jan14noel

Hi! Nice to meet you here. May I know what is your work here in Jakarta?

If you prefer to walk so aston is a good choice. But if it's fine by taxi you can choose Shangrilla Residence, Pavillon, Sahid Residence or Bellagio Mansion. Anywa most of expat from my company stayed at Aston.

how much would it cost living in aston? because i am also looking one... My office is situated in WORLD TRADE... i need a place near there

Aston Semanggi is about USD 1.500 /month (Full Furnish)
If ur office at WTC, you can also look at Taman Sari Apartement, the cost is about Rp 4.000.000 /month

i go studying to atma jaya, which is aston is behind of my college.. aston is not really bad, but if u want find the better one u may go to SCBD zone.. you'd find few options there..