Tent

I'd like to buy a good quality tent in Cairo. Does anyone know about some outdoor stores out there?

This is the place for any sports stuff you might need.....they have all sort of stuff for camping generally and they also have a wide variety of brands which reflect the price as well....I think its better to go and check your self as they don't have a website and they wont be able to answer your inquiries through a phone call

here you go: Sports Mall Egypt

Awesome! thank you very much.
This might be too much to ask, but I still have no idea about how buses work in Cairo, where to get info about them etc. I could (and probably will) of course take a cap there, but I would like to take a public bus :D Do you know about any routes from Dokki (southern end of Dokki / Zoo / or Dokki metro station)?

I suggest second floor Maadi Alfa market, next to Sofitel Maadi, Kornish road. there are many tents and accessories choices...

check in carrefour maddi

Any alpha market will have some tents and accessories as well.....there is one in Dokki, in Viny sq.

well, when it comes to public transportation I only use the subway cause buses are always full and they actually take the worst and longest routes, so i wouldn't recommend it.

lets even meet and let me drive you there, I am ok with that....PM me if you're ok as well.