SOUTH AFRICAN going to Ukraine

Hello!

I am South African and have plans to go to Ukraine, at first as a tourist or visitor.

I am trying to get as much information about visas as possible.

Information: I am Thailand, I have people who can write invitations and provide proof of residence.

Can I apply outside of SA?
Does having proof of address and written invitations make it easier in any way?

Any information would be appreciated.

https://visitukraine.today/

You must comply with all COVID requirements or you will be denied entry.

Take my regards, hope you are all fine & doing well. I m rana 38 years old from Bangladesh. I m looking for job in Ukerian.I have a 12 years working experience in Singapore construction sector. I have good experience to supervise rigger team to lifting, moving, rigging & signalling for extremely large or heavy objects to use by crane. I have also good experience in construction site safety supervision work for work place safety & health issues & progress . I also have experience in rigger & signalling operation. I m also know about scaffolding erection & dismantle work. I have successful completed higher secondary education. I can learn very easily and I m hard working man.I m Singapore BCA skill (steel reinforcement work) worker. I have a few certificates who those i getting from Singapore BCA (building construction authority) academy by training....

1.construction safety supervisor certificate.                                         
2.Construction Lifting supervisor certificate .                                             
3.Construction rigger&signal man certificate.                                               
4.Occupational first aid certificates.                     

I'm looking for job. I have already  take vaccine two doses of Oxford AstraZeneca for Covid 19. I have a light driving licences. I'm ready to attend Skype  interview as required as well. I would like to share my 12 years of experience, labor and talent in this organisation. I hope you will give me that opportunity! I will send my all documents to my next mail if ur replying me for any requirements. Hope someone are replying me soon.

I'm include my resume here for ur kind consideration.Thank you so much for your time.

So if have any vacancy for those kind of work plz contact me as well. I m look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards.
Howlader sohel rana.

Hi there/
Most if not all employers in Ukraine require you to speak Ukrainian. You need a skill that a local does not have and get the company to invite you and sponser your TRP. Other wise the is little to no hope. Sorry to say