Qiwa- pending approval from current employer

Its already more than 10 days now but as i check today the status same pending for current employer approvalm. Does this mean still valid not cancelled?

Good info Thnks 💖👍

Bennie0825 wrote:

It was requested june 21 but i still see it pending approval for current employer i count the days its more than 10 days already

Did you check if you are current company is in RED?

You need to check it and then see if it get tranfer automatically

Its green but i dont think my current employer will approve. Im thinking because my iqama will expire next week will i get automatic transfer???

Bennie0825 wrote:

Its green but i dont think my current employer will approve. Im thinking because my iqama will expire next week will i get automatic transfer???

Once your iqama get expired tell your new employer to send you request again and then it should get approved automatically

accept my transfer request to the new company on Qiwa on 18 july

Till now status showing: Pending for Current Employer Approval.

I have asked my Kafeel (Sponsor) to approve this pending request from your side, System or MOL.
But he said there is no request showing in his system.

In that case you need to send your QIWA status screen shot to your Sponsor, and keep this communication record. if you have any  good relation with HR ask Govt Relation personal to show you in system that he did not receive this request after your approval. Because till now did not see that case that after your acceptance it will not show to your current sponsor

Hi, I have an offer from new employer and my current employer is in red category. And my contract only on gosi not in qiwa. New employer says once we will send u transfer request in qiwa and u accept request will be approved directly without any notice period anyone can help me plzz about this matter

Dear sir My transfer request Pending approval from current employer current company until now read what happens
My salary is pending 3 months
Respect to your word and thankful  I am taking for two months notice period, I will  submitted my resignation letter 3rd December 2022 as per company's  policy.

I would like to request you to read my problems as I mentioned in my previous email. My humble request to you to approve pending current employer
Noted sir current company didn't Accept my resignation letter 3 months salary is pending
What I can do
I need you advise
Thanks

Dear sir new Employer not waiting for me
Current company did not release to me salary also pending
Please help  and support to me
I hope you will support to me
Thank

Hi, I have an offer from new employer and my current employer is in red category. And my contract only on gosi not in qiwa. New employer says once we will send u transfer request in qiwa and u accept request will be approved directly without any notice period anyone can help me plzz about this matter

Dear accept my transfer request to the new company on Qiwa on 18 January 2022

I have asked him to current company approve this pending request from your side, System or MOL.
Current company is Read three months salary pending resignation rejected
Please Advice me
Thank

Deras,

Anyone have an idea about transfer from MOH hospital to any other hospital after completing contract.?

Dear sir My transfer request Pending approval from current employer current company until now read what happens
My salary is pending 3 months
Respect to your word and thankful  I am taking for two months notice period, I will  submitted my resignation letter 3rd December 2022 as per company's  policy.
Until now not Approve

I would like to request you to read my problems as I mentioned in my previous email. My humble request to you to approve pending current employer
Noted sir current company didn't Accept my resignation letter 3 months salary is pending
What I can do
I need you advise
Thanks

arifurbemco10024 wrote:

Dear accept my transfer request to the new company on Qiwa on 18 January 2022

I have asked him to current company approve this pending request from your side, System or MOL.
Current company is Read three months salary pending resignation rejected
Please Advice me
Thank

Bear in mind that local transfer of sponsorship is not a legal right of foreign expat. It is subject to the discretion of the sponsor (employer) and approval of the official authority i.e. MOL and MOI. Having said that, you should have inform beforehand your current employer about your plan to transfer to another company.

Nonetheless, talk to them politely and asked your current (present) employer company to approve the pending transfer request lurking in the QIWA Portal platform.

Does your iqama (visa) and employment contract is valid or expired?

I have same issue , how u resolved it thank u

aliafridi19 wrote:

I have same issue , how u resolved it thank u

What is your issue and concern. Specifically elaborate it so that we can figure it out, and provide you mitigation measures advise as possible.

Thank you ,
I received transfer request from new employer and my current Kafeel (individual) is in red category, I thought that my sponsorship will transfer without current kafeel approval but in qiwa it's showing pending for current kafeel /sponsor approval
Kindly advise , if my kafeel is in red category still I need his approval to transfer
Thank u

aliafridi19 wrote:

Thank you ,
I received transfer request from new employer and my current Kafeel (individual) is in red category, I thought that my sponsorship will transfer without current kafeel approval but in qiwa it's showing pending for current kafeel /sponsor approval
Kindly advise , if my kafeel is in red category still I need his approval to transfer
Thank u

Obviously, kafeel in red nitaqat category do not warrant a local transfer of sponsorship. A current (present) employer company approval, does. However, you can transfer immediately without current employer approval if the following conditions are met:

1- Employee Iqama/Work permit is expired
2- No valid employment contract between the employee and current (present) employer
3- Not receiving salary for more than 60 days

My iqama is in red nitaqat and i received and accepted new contract yesterday but qiwa is showing "Pending approval from current company" but i heard from lots of platform that if your sponsor or iqama is in red category you can change your company without current company consent. Please give some details on this issue..

Shaeque Mallick wrote:

My iqama is in red nitaqat and i received and accepted new contract yesterday but qiwa is showing "Pending approval from current company" but i heard from lots of platform that if your sponsor or iqama is in red category you can change your company without current company consent. Please give some details on this issue..

Bear in mind that local transfer of sponsorship in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia is not a legal right of foreign expat. It is subject to the discretion of the sponsor (employer) and approval of the official authority i.e. MOL and MOI. Regardless the nitaqat color red category of your company, you must obtain prior approval from your current employer.

They are not going to accept i know this is 3rd time i tried however my contract has finished company is in red category.
I told them to not renew my iqama too on December but they renewed.

Shaeque Mallick wrote:

They are not going to accept i know this is 3rd time i tried however my contract has finished company is in red category.
I told them to not renew my iqama too on December but they renewed.

Then they are not in fully RED.

@Bennie0825

hi, was your issue resolved? how is your situation today? thank you.
@umer arshad

hi, what is your situation today was your issue resolved? thank you
@Bennie0825

hi, what is your status at the moment are you already transferred? thanks...
I have a question, if i have applied to two different companies, can they both send request to my qiwa? Then after receiving the request that's the time i can select the request i want. Is this possible? Thanks in advance for your answers.
Assalamualaikum.

My current company terminate me and give me one month notice period with in 1month my iqama also finish.and I found new job. But know I am little bit scared from my current company. I don't want to stay in current company already I got better opportunity. they can renew my iqama with out telling me. Now my current company got new project they want to renew my iqama for 3month only.
I have a question, if i have applied to two different companies, can they both send request to my qiwa? Then after receiving the request that's the time i can select the request i want. Is this possible? Thanks in advance for your answers.
- @Mhin S.

Only one request at a time.
Assalamualaikum.

My current company terminate me and give me one month notice period with in 1month my iqama also finish.and I found new job. But know I am little bit scared from my current company. I don't want to stay in current company already I got better opportunity. they can renew my iqama with out telling me. Now my current company got new project they want to renew my iqama for 3month only.
- @Mohammed Mohiuddin77

Yes, they can renew your iqama.

Try to get the transfer if your current employer is ready to accept the request on qiwa.
Assalamualaikum.

But I don't want to renew my contract in current company.
In this situation I can ask them give me final exit..?

They will except or again they will play ..?
Assalamualaikum.

But I don't want to renew my contract in current company.
In this situation I can ask them give me final exit..?

They will except or again they will play ..?
- @Mohammed Mohiuddin77

Yes, you can.

Tell them in advance, at least a month before contract completion.
Brother.

Already they terminate me. And they give me 1 month notice period.with my notice period is finishing in 1week and iqama also. Again they want me to renew my iqama for 3months. But I don't want to renew my iqama.

I want to go final ..

In this suitation I can tell give me final exit..

and one more thing they can give me only final exit or they can banned me saudi Arabia..

Please reply me
Brother.

Already they terminate me. And they give me 1 month notice period.with my notice period is finishing in 1week and iqama also. Again they want me to renew my iqama for 3months. But I don't want to renew my iqama.

I want to go final ..

In this suitation I can tell give me final exit..

and one more thing they can give me only final exit or they can banned me saudi Arabia..

Please reply me
- @Mohammed Mohiuddin77

They can only give you final exit.

That's your right.

Just ask them, if they don't want to give you the final exit, just go to Maktab Amaal and tell them that you want to go home.

And your company is not giving you the final exit.

Ask them to give a final exit request paper.

They will give a written paper with your details for your company.

Give your company that paper.

Your company will be bound to give you the final exit within a week.

@snah  how many days it takes to get transfer .its showing pending in absher.please do rply

@FrenzyFish  Yes, it is the same matter with happened to me last year when I received the request from the new employer but my current employer has no qiwa and he is under red.
So in this situation, you have to work continue with your current employer, or wait until expiration after expiration you have immediately your new employer for the transfer. this is what I did.
@Bennie0825

Hi Bro

I'm also on process of transferring
Pls advise me what happened when your old employer did not accept the transfer request

Kind Refards
@shafiqahmed400

Bhai can I contact you

@FrenzyFish  Hi good afternoon I have one question My new employer was send the contract on qiwa I accepted this one.so after my current employer rejected Approval so now I want to know same Employer can send the again request or not. Please if now tell 

@FrenzyFish I have same problem but my current employer rejected my Approval.