Mumaris application rejected constantly

My Mumaris plus keeps being  rejected. I have uploaded all documents several times. Several applications are being rejected. I have been to diplomatic quarter to head office who say wait. I need to renew my contract. Despite my colleagues and managers helping me and seeing I have missed nothing out and sent all they ask for I'm still getting them rejected!  I cannot renew my contract without it! I am so frustrated and stressed. Help me please??

@debzy1601

Hello, can you share your mumaris rejection screenshot or mumaris plus credentials?

Hope I can fix within 5-7 working days, I will charge a tiny amount as service fee after your job is done.

I hope you all the best.

@dataserve can you help me i also have issues with classification , if yes then email me at***

Moderated by Cheryl 10 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello beena khan,

No contact details should be shared on the forum, please.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@beena khan

dm me

@dataserve  please help me I 'm having same reason.

If you are having issues with Mumaris . I can assist you . You can send the rejection message let me see if I can help figure it out . Do not drop your details here . You can inbox me. Thanks

@mehak khurshid

DM me !

@debzy1601 DM me! If you couldn't solve it until now.

@dataserve

Hello can you please help me in mumaris i got rejected 2 time

@Midu Rashid

Can you please tell me the reason of rejection in my muma

@dataserve

Hello i have the same problem. Can u solve problem too?

Hi can you help me.they always reject my application..I don't know way? 

Hi can you help me my application of mumaris they always reject it..how can I fixed it please help me thank you