Best locations for off-grid living in Mexico?

@Melanie_In_Mexico when i came to mexico with my kids from italy i looked for communities but found nothing. We are looking for quiet places in nature near the ocean, addictions and new age and gurus free... Can you helps us?workaway for me had no answers thank you

Cuernavaca

@Launia Tate Sullivan

Gracias!

Sorry tardy to read your message, but I felt insulted on this thread + quit following. Are you still available to communicate about off-grid living in Mexico?

@Jennifer Mc

We are looking for the same thing. So far our favorite has been outside of Puerto Morelos. But we are open to anywhere if you have suggestions.

This all sounds beautiful. I'm looking to escape corporate life and have a work from home position. Would love to find a group to become a beach bummer or recluse beach life with.

@Galvanrealestate  Hi I was wondering more about this place I'm I able to buy a place or a land over there ?

I am living off-grid since March 2020.

It took me 4 years searching along 1,200 km of Pacific coast a place close to the sea but with an average temperature of 25°C so I can be active all day long... yes it is possible... at 1,300 m above sea level.

PM me.

Best.

R

@robjalima

Hello,

My wife and I are retired  my wife recently went back to work part time because of Bidenomics .  I hate this!  Please, where are you located?  We are very interested.  We live off of SS only and can't afford to live here.

Sincerely,

Dave Brown

@dab51555

If his location is in mexico you will need to meet the resident income requirements

And you are?

@dab51555

A permanent resident with my wife as of 2021.  It is not legal to live in Mexico as a tourist.  And they are starting to get serious about it.  Just giving you the proper warning.  Nothing worse than to spend you reserves moving down here and getting into a rental and when  your 6 month tourist visa ends and you go out and back in to only get 2 weeks because they now track tourist visas to catch the people who are abusing that system to live in Mexico. But hey if you want to get all settled in and one day find out you wont be allowed to get a 6 month visa and now you have a rental in Mexico you cant use and will have to find a quick place to stay in the USA.  More power to ya but I am trying to warn you so you don't get into that situation.  Part time resident requires a large sum of money in a bank or investment account, or a monthly income retirement of 3k or so.  The perm is now up to 5k + a month after this years min wage increase in Mexico which is used to determine the amount you need for residency.

I would qualify!

@dab51555

woot do it sooner than later.  They keep upping the minimum wage in Mexico so the income to get visa keeps going up. Its soooo worth it to move here.  We did Mexico on training wheels in lake chapala.  Great weather all year so many great restaurants.  Close to Guad and all that you can do there plus its the medical headquarters of Mexico so getting anything done is easy.  Come on down!

@bollicina3

I may have something in Ensenada Mx.

One hour South of the city center. On a peninsula.

Ensenada is like 2 hours South of the san Diego CA border.

Send me a message if the location may pick your interest. I ll send you a map.

I dont think link are permitted in forums.

@robjalima this sounds awesome, would love to know more...