Possible to get Vaccine with Temporary CPR?

Hi,

I have a ‘temporary' paper CPR.
Has anyone managed to get the vaccine in Bahrain with this type of CPR. When I try to register on Beware Bahrain app it gives an error message “The entered details do not match our records. Call 444”. When I do call, the kind staff open a case and say they will call me but I never hear from them.

Many Thanks.

Yes, can be possible, I got first dose in Jan when on temp CPR.  Although heard others struggled. Was registered in BeAware app twice once with passport no. and once with CPR no. Had also called them. Not sure which route worked.  Just got a text through one day to attend a clinic on a set day.

It is possible but there is no straightforward process - is a hit and miss.

Thanks guys!

Hi SeanOg, did you manage to register ? My wife is facing the exact same issue and no seems to know how to assist.

On a second note - she is here as my dependant and I have a card CPR. Is there a process by which I can have her paper CPR converted to a 'proper' CPR ? I submitted all documents to our office for issuance of a CPR and was a bit surprised when she did not get a card as I thought paper CPRs were for residents working outside Bahrain of which she is not.
Thanks

Greetings ZorodZai94,

In the end, I managed to get the 2nd dose in Saudi Arabia. In your wife's case, I would pursue it with  444 or even visit a vaccination center near the end of the day when they might have vaccines left over.

Concerning your wife's CPR, I don't see any reason why she cannot get the CPR card and would follow up with the authorities.

Good luck.

Hi SeanOg, thanks for the quick response. Finally managed to get her an appointment by lodging an enquiry on HealthAlert. I had to upload a copy of her paper CPR in the inquiry for the appointment to go through

Well done. Hope it all works out.

The block number should be match with your address in Visa. If you write the block number where  your current residence is located, that will not work. Try with the block number mentioned in your paper visa ( Might be the Sponsors Office/Company block number).
Thank you.

Thank you. I tried all of these but no success.
Anyhow, not to worry now.

How to get vaccine without cpr