NEWBORN CPR ISSUE

Hello Everyone! Hoping that someone who went to similar issue can help us here.

I delivered the baby in Royal Bahrain Hospital and when they issue the Birth Notification Form, they did not give us our new born personal number.

We got married in the US, and the lady told us that we only got married for 3 months. So they cannot issue us the personal  number for us to get our baby's birth certificate. We are Non- Muslims and they have an issue still of conception date vs. Marriage date. And we are married outside of Bahrain. We already asked for advices before and they said it shouldn't be a problem but now we are facing this.

The lady in Royal Bahrain told us to go to Ministry of Health but Ministry of Health told us to go to CIO. According to CIO we need to open a case, to claim our baby's birth certificate.
The online application has no English translation, its all in Arabic and it will take months to get it, they have no clue what is the timeline.

Does any body here is going through the same issue?
Is hiring a lawyer help us expedite the matter because we are leaving for Japan very soon.

If there is anyone who can recommend somebody to help us, please contact me.

Our baby is 2 weeks old now, still no Personal number and Birth Certificate .

Hi there. Does your issue being resolved now? I also have the same difficulty with yours. My baby does not have his personal number and no birth cert. Yet.

Unfortunately No Dear. Sorry for late reply on your DM, but i answered you.

Just FYI, if someone stumbles on this message and have the same difficulty here's what you should do. This will be very long but please read.

If you have an Arabic translator, you can file a case online. The CIO will give you a photocopy of the steps in Arabic. You open an eKey, fill everything and submit your documents online. Some must be translated in Arabic and pay BD 32 for filling the case. AND Then WAIT.

I chatted with a family who done this route but according to her it's taking long time.
They got a first hearing schedule after 5 months.
After that they was asked to provide a DNA test.
They did not hire a lawyer and will not do DNA because of financial issues.
They said their case is moved from lower court to higher court.
According to the lady they have been tossed around 3 courts already and the response to them is “ The court doesn't know what to do with their case”
THE BABY IS ALREADY 7 MONTHS OLD!

So i advice you to lawyer up.

In our case, we hired a lawyer and he filled our case.
Our expenses was 40 BD consultation fee, 30 BD for SPA, 8.4 BD for Marriage Lisence Arabic Translation, 32 BD filling fee. 17 BD for US Marital Law translated in Arabic.
450 BD Advance payment.

1,000 BD lawyers fee for 2 cases. ( Installment).

We sought the lawyer who is handling the same case of a Navy Family. They got stuck here in Bahrain as well. They got a US Passport for the baby but they was offloaded from the Airport because they didn't have the Birth Certificate and CPR of their child.
Their case took 3 months but its already 1 month passed they still waiting for the Final Judgement to be submitted to the CIO and Ministry of Health.

I will update once we resolve this issue.
Feel free to DM me for questions.

i have a question if there is No cpr and Birth certificate,how i get my baby the Immunizations Vaccine?

Hospitals will ask for those documents to register

@Momofhunter08 hello I had a similar case but I used a lawyer I have my son birth certificate now

@Momofhunter08 I'm also in the waiting game and it's getting really difficult and annoying

@Momofhunter08

Finish ur case or no

Same here