First dose in Saudi, second dose in Bahrain

Hi,

Thanks to this forum, I managed to enter Bahrain from Saudi through causeway, having only one dose of Pfizer from there. No quarantine was required.

Now I want to know if I can take another dose of Pfizer here in Bahrain. Would I be able to update that on my Saudi Tawakkalna as well?

Thanks

Bahrain vaccination program are only for those residents who have the valid CPR (Central Population Registry) card. CPR numbers are needed for individuals who wish to register to the national Vaccination Program application (BeAware) to be able to proceed scheduling the vaccination. It is better for you to have your second dose from where your first dose was given.

So far, there is no cross portability from Tawakkalna to BeAware app.   If you have a CPR, you can register for a dose in Bahrain but getting that updated in Saudi will be a hassle.  Better to take it in Saudi.

I guess I will wait and take it in Saudi then. I do have a Bahraini CPR but I don't want any complications later on with regards to updating it on Tawakkalna.

The reason why I asked was because many people stuck in India and Pakistan with Saudi iqama have been advised to take their vaccination (first or second dose) and get that updated to Tawakkalna by following some procedure (sending the certificate to a specific email address or something).

Thats for people with both doses. As far as I know, one dose people have only managed to get it updated after entering Saudi.

Hi,
The document I read a document that says for citizens or residents who wish to have their vaccination information reflected in the National Vaccination Registry (NVR), Sehhaty and Tawakkalna, they must send an email to [email protected] with the following:

1. Passport copy
2. Government ID copy or Iqama copy
3. Mobile no registered in Sehhaty
4. Copy of documentation proving that the vaccinee has received one or two Covid-19 vaccine doses outside of KSA and/or copy of documentation proving that the individual has tested positive for Covid-19

Now I have a question …

I have a ‘temporary' paper CPR. Has anyone managed to get the vaccine in Bahrain with this type of CPR. When I try to register on Beware Bahrain app it gives an error message “The entered details do not match our records. Call 444”. When I do call, the kind staff open a case and say they will call me but I never hear from them. Thanks.

Yes that is the process for updating on tawakkalna. For one dose, they usually end up doing it once you are inside saudi and tawakkalna shows no record of infection.

Complain on tawasul portal.... Forget 444.