Shipping from Colombia.

I need to send a wooden box weighing about thirty pounds, size about two feet by two feet back to the states.  I am looking for the cheapest way to send it, it does not matter if it takes a month or two to arrive. I am located in Pereira.  Anyone know of a company providing such Services at a reasonable price?

I have lived in Pereira since 2014 and about three and a half years ago I stumbled upon a hangar right next to the airport (on the left of the airport if you are facing it with your back turned away from 30 de Agosto) and they were shipping entire suitcases and large boxes etc wrapped in giant Saran Wrap back to the US. They said it is what people use, for example, when they have many things they want to take with them to the US. They said things like books, certain types of household goods, appliances could be shipped. I am sorry I cannot offer more help than this like an actual name. I will be looking for it again very soon as I have too much stuff to take on my return visit to the states.