Housekeeper and Domestic Help

In few days we are leaving India for a new duty station, not far away though. With deep regret we have to leave behind our loyal friend and housekeeper - Mr. Durai Raj (originally South Indian). He's been with our family for 5 years, moved our belongings from house-to-house, always being loyal and standing guard for us in different matters, where we wouldn't expect problems coming. He has been our very trustworthy local source. We could trust and rely on him in our daily life. When I was away he's been handy "manpower" at home along with my teenage son, making small fixtures and repairs at home. Originally we hired him as a cook and made, but soon it is appeared that he wouldn't mind to broaden his responsibilities  (he has never been too pushy about wage). His South-Indian cooking is great. Always learning new recipes from us and our visiting relatives. Now his pan-cakes are famous and almost professional! He has his family leaving in New Delhi: children: ranging from married daughter to school age boy. Very dedicated to his family. We visited them on different occasions.
So, I would highly recommend Mr. Raj to any expat moving in New Delhi. If anybody considers male housekeeper Mr. Raj is the best choice for your problem-free stay in Delhi.
Murad

Hi Murad4x4

you should also post in the classifieds

hope this helps,

Julien

Thanks, I will!