Meet Etta, Indonesian housewife in New Delhi

Hi all,

In our new "Interviews" section, we invite you each week to meet expats from all over the world.

This week, we invite you to meet Etta, Indonesian expat living in New Delhi:

https://www.expat.com/en/interview/10_etta.html

Etta is from Subaraya. She moved to New Delhi with her Indian husband and shares with us her first experience as an expat housewife.

Best,

Julie

DATs nice welcome to India

hi ..its nice to see indian husband n indi wife.. its ur love marraige.?.i want to knw more ..

m also waiting, whr v can meet for interview, pls call @ [Moderated: No personal number on the forum, thank you]

regds

vinod

Hi Vinod,

Thank you for your interest.
I will send you more details on the interview by PM.

HEY
welcome to the family Etta, I will be glad to meet with u n ur Hubby. it will be a pleasure for me.

Regards

Vinod
New Delhi

Hi everyone, it's nice to read your responses•
yes, Mahip, it was a love marriage. Happened quite magically, by the way• :)

Hi!Etta

Looking forward to meet you tomorrow in Semarang.

happy to see combination of culture in my view the world should become one country so that any person can go anywhere without passport and visa can job , business ,marriage etc. with anyone .

but for that the living persons of the world have to make his mind broad .

techsavy,environment friendly,to feel happy always

Hi Etta,

Read your post today. Very interesting.  Is there a place to buy Indonesian Ginger tea in New Delhi area ?

If so please let me know, I had bought 2 packets last year from my visit but now they are finished and I miss my Indonesian ginger tea.

Thanks

RD

Hi RD,

Not many Indonesian products are available in India. In Delhi, you would get regular ginger tea, not the Indonesian one.

I can only advise you to get some more from your friend who would happen to go to Indonesia. :)

Best of luck!

Cheers,
Etta

Hello
How are you and your family's?