Store to buy electronics from US

Hi,

Does anyone know of a store in Hungary that will let me to purchase an electronics gift for a friend in Hungary, although my billing address and credit card are from US?

Amazon.de won't ship the product I want to Hungary (although they shipped different products in the past). Ubuy.hu will, but there is a customs fee and they say a potential delay

Thanks!
Mark

Which Amazon site are you using?

Amazon Germany, they say they'll only ship to Germany or Austria

Hi,
I added my Hungarian address into my Amazon manage your addresses to ship my item(s).
It worked.

Bobby,

Thanks, I tried, but for some reason the product I'm trying to buy (a smart speaker) has geographic restrictions

Mark

Let me try to purchase similar item to see ? Cheers!

Bobby,

That's very kind of you!

Hi!
I live in N Hollywood California... But I am 100% Hungarian... Born and raised in Hungary. I have a property in downtown Budapest which I inherited. Soon I would like to return and hire a real estate agent to help me selling it.
I am going to see if I am able to purchase the item you just specified! Nice meeting you!
Cheers! Bobby

( I realize this is a bit late, but maybe this is useful for future reference)

I'd be remiss to not share this 'small' store in our neighborhood, that I'm a happy customer at;

bestmarkt.hu , It's an online electronics / computer store that also has a small physical store / pickup in district 9,  Ferenc tér 5 (Budapest) .

-  I've ordered multiple products over the past two years, using the browser to translate the site, without any problem.
- I've also used a creditcard from my home country without problem
- But you can just contact them with your question; they have been very helpful and responsive to me, in person, per email, and on their own initiative via phone (when Covid restrictions hindered my order) , in perfect English as well.