Vaccination for foreigner in Bali

Authorities in the FCC Green Zones (Ubud, Sanur and Nusa Dua) are vaccinating resident foreigners with a KITAS/KITAP and KTP, in some cases a local SKTT containing a NIK, and in other cases with just a KITAS. Sanur and Nusa Dua have publicly stated they will include foreigners with proper documentation who work or live in the Green Zones, Ubud is sometimes accepting them and often not with a lot of variation between posts.
KITAS holders are reporting mixed success, but a NIK – Nomor Induk Kependudukan – ranges from essential to very helpful. The NIK is a national ID number and is used to register and track your vaccinations.
The Head of Health Services in Badung has confirmed that foreigners with KITAS who live OR work in the Green Zone (Jimbaran, Benoa, Tanjung Benoa) will be vaccinated. Those without a NIK will be manually entered in a system at each vaccination location. https://radarbali.jawapos.com/.../warga … di-bali...
To obtain a NIK, KITAS holders need a Surat Domisili (residence letter) from their village and use this plus their sponsor's docs to apply for an SKTT (Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal, an official Statement of Residence) at the regency civil registration office (called the Dukcapil). The SKTT will have your NIK printed on it. KITAP holders can use this to obtain a KK (Kartu Keluarga, or Family Card) and the ultimate ID card – the KTP – which uses your NIK as the ID number and indicates you are a more or less permanent resident.

Hi,
Its all very well saying 'with KITAS' ....but that means you are working in Indonesia.
I work Internationally and have to go "somewhere else", at the 'drop of the hat'; so even obtaining KITAP through my Indonesian wife (of 12 years)  is almost impossible as you have to stay in Indonesia for 6 months and pay a fortune to get it.
Luckily we got to visit this month , we missed Idul Fitri due to restrictions but still not eligible for vaccination, even over 55 (Lansia) and married.
Why is it so desperately important to have this ''bit of paper' or 'that registration' to get vaccinated.
Surely a passport ,being physically healthy and present i criteria enough ??
I am a twice cancer survivor ( lung and larynx) and STILL can't get a vaccine because '....but you are bule', keeps coming up.
Why does my Nationality / ethnicity even matter....????
-
When 'Mr CoVid' comes knocking , he doesn't ask - what is your nationality ?, are you listed on this database or that registry ? , how old are you ?, what is your ethnicity ?
Any recognised ID should be enough, to receive a vaccine ANYWHERE in the world.

Hi, I agree with u, but thats the rule here and we have to follow It.
That said, of u are married with an Indonesian, u should  at least have a Kitas (keluarga) with wich u can apply for SKTT that have the Nick required to get the vaccine.
Its not true that u have to live 6 months in Bali to get a stay permit (in Ur case Ktas Keluarga) and It cost 2.5 juta + 3 trip to the immigration office.
U can also try to go directly to some of the hospital that do the vaccination, some bule report that they got the vaccine without holding a Kitas or Kitap.

Hi
We have a home in Lombok not Bali.
Never heard of  KITAS (keluarga).
What is SKTT ?
How do I get this in 3 months ?
You can email me at*** to take this offline.
Looking forward to yr reply.
👍🏼

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
I assume u are bule, so ti live in Indonesia, u must have a stay permit, what exactly stay permit u have now?
Anyway, as spouse of an Indonesian Citizen, u are entitled to apply for Kitas Keluarga (family Kitas), wich Is valid for 1 year renewable, after the second Rennes u can apply for Kitap, wich Is valid for 5 years.
When u get Ur Kitas, u must apply for KPTT, wich Is a temporary indonesian ID, and It come with a NICK, number of identification wich Is what they require for the registration into the vaccination program.
The procedure to get a Kitas require 1 trip overseas, to an Indonesian embassy, usually u can do a 1 day trip to Singapore or Kuala Lumpur.
All the procedure require around 1 month, u can do It by urself with the help of ur indonesian wife, or trough an agency, but in this case be sure that they have the right license, a lot of scammers out there.

Cant travel to KL and 14day self isolation in SIN.
Be much simpler if passport was accepted as ID for non-Indos not an NIK.

I dunno in Lombok, in Bali some hospital vaccine bule only with passport, give a try there.

Thanks Marcello,
At the risk of being to 'cheeky', don't suppose you know which hospitals do you ?
I could make an appointment ,take a 'Fastboat' and come over for a day or so if necesssary.
You have been very helpful, thnak you

I know this, note that they have a limited Daily quota, so better u call first.
Bali Mandare in Sanur
Prima Medika in Denpasar
Katya Prima Clinic in Denpasar
Bali Royal hospital in Denpasar

hello there, may i request a call from you? ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello robert6688,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum itself.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hi. Question: while you submit all your docs online for SKTT, they asking you to enter your NIK. Without it your application cannot proceed. So how to be?
If it's your first, you haven't got a NIK. Covid restrictions are still in place but all offices are open so, if you can't get past the online application, you'll have to visit in person.

@Fred of course, been there already, they still asking me to do it online, cause it's online and online only. They don't do it manually. Really confusing, but here it's a routine

@GuestPoster171    Just wanted to ask you bro,  what does they mean with that "but you are bule"?

This mean that you have to take the vaccine or you don't need it because you are bule?

Just didn t got this from the text you wrote

Hello Ermaldervishaj,

Guestposter171 is no longer on the website. Perhaps some other members might shed the light on your query ?

Do you have any other questions with regards to vaccination ?

All the best,

Bhavna

Dear valued members,

greetings,

I was residing in Vietnam until March 31, 2022, I moved to Indonesia since April with an offshore visa, and now I have an Onshore visa. Due to some difficulties that I face in moving between cities within Indonesia, I want to get the third vaccination even if I have paid for the vaccination.

I hope to find help here,

Best regards

Go to google maps

Type 'puskesmas'

Go to your nearest one and ask