How do I get Belarus e-visa

Hello how do I get visa to belarus

If it's for study purpose, all the Universities in Belarus recruit students from Nigeria using agents. The agent will do the visa on arrival for you. In case you need to apply, contact me. I will help

How do u help me apply, so that I can get visa on arrival

Live ,study and work in belarus ( eastern europe) .

The advantages to study in belarus are:

_Not passing through the embassy.
_Visa is 100% guarantee .
_Job opportunities.
_Easy access into schengen countries .
_Residence permit .
_Study  from  undergraduate to PHD program.

NB/  Total cost to travel to belarus as a student is $3500 dollars for full-time program in English, $3000 for Russian language course excluding flight ticket.

NB/  The $3500 dollars includes tuition fee,housing,visa,medical check,insurance ,registration ,translation of douments,invitation letter ,water and light bills for a year renewable  each year .

NB/   Age limit is from 18 to 35 years for bachelor's degree and from 30 to 35 years for masters degree and you must have a bachelor degree.

NB/   Documents needed are international passport ,birth certificate ,school certificate ,photo size 4x4  .

NB/  Agent fee $200  dollars with your documents before we can proceed

NB/  Payment is when visa and invitation (admission) letter is out.

NB/   Visa is ready in 2 weeks

NB/  Admission is on going you can apply now .

NB/  Agent fee $200  dollars with your documents before we can proceed.

If interested then send your birth certificate, secondary school certificates and passport page

My WhatsApp number is: ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Where is d WhatsApp number of urs and where do u live in Belarus

Can a mother and two kids comes to Belarus and registered d kids in schools and d mother still support them

Contact me with my email address. Then I will give you my Whatsapp number. A mother and her children can come

For personal security reasons DO NOT post contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system for this.

For visas, you contact your nearest Embassy. Beware of scammers that say they will give you one and ask for cash.

If you need to get i visa on arrival, this article explains in detail how to do exactly that: https://justarrived.by/en/page/visa_on_arrival The important thing to remeber is that obtaining a visa upon arrival is carried out only at the Minsk National Airport.

You'll also have to register upon your arrival at Belarus. This video explains the nuances of new regulations concerning registration of foreigners in Belarus (it has English subtitles): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31II4ZVflec&t=25s. The website for online-registration of foreign citizens is portal.gov.by (unfortunately, it's not very well-functioning, so I can't provide you with a direct link right now).

Good day, my name is Benita from Nigeria, I want to come to Belarus September with tourist visa is there any possibility for me to get temporary residence permit to live there.

Contact me

It's possible

Slt frangin. Je préfère que tu dises la vérité aux gens. Il n'est jamais facile de trouver du travail et de voyager dans l'espace Schengen quand tu es sur le territoire biélorusse. Merci

How do I get a job on my arrival in Belarus..

Give me your what's up number

Check your email Sir/ma.

If you didn't get my email.. gimme your correct email let me resend.. thanks

@Meloman20

Check  post numbers #4, #7, #9.

Unsafe to post contact details on the open forum.

Hi, good morning everyone. Please I am from Nigeria, I want to study in Belarus. Please, I need a direct link to Belarus school. Thanks in anticipation.

Hi ma.
Good morning, please can you help me with direct link to Belarusian school. Thank you ma.