Want to visit Belarus as a tourist

Hello all
i am from Africa, and  i want to visit Belarus as tourist.
but there is two problems, the first one is that there is no Belarus consul in my country so i can't ask visa, while the second problem is that we have no direct plane to Belarus, so how can i do to go there and what about enter the country without visa ?
i read before that i need to go from Africa to turkey, and from turkey i take plane to Belarus, than i need to pay 120$ in airport for enter the country if i have an invitation from Belarus friend or a reservation in hotel.
thanks and wait to hear suggestion from people that know how it happen.

ibrahimbeno wrote:

Hello all
i am from Africa, and  i want to visit Belarus as tourist.
but there is two problems, the first one is that there is no Belarus consul in my country so i can't ask visa, while the second problem is that we have no direct plane to Belarus, so how can i do to go there and what about enter the country without visa ?
i read before that i need to go from Africa to turkey, and from turkey i take plane to Belarus, than i need to pay 120$ in airport for enter the country if i have an invitation from Belarus friend or a reservation in hotel.
thanks and wait to hear suggestion from people that know how it happen.

You cannot get a visa on arrival. You need to find the closest Belarus Embassy or Consulate to you and contact them. You can also do a Google search for information about visas.

For flights I suggest you just Google " flights from Algeria to Belarus" and check them out.

in my country we have only Russian belarus, and the close belarus consul is n europe, and going from algeria to europe is an other big problem.
i told that u can get visa in airport because i read it somewhere in internet, and also Belarus is a tourist country.
any suggestion, and do you really visit belarus ?