Steps to take on opening a Recovery House

I am thinking about opening a recovery house in santo domingo for women to recover from surgical procedures.  I would like to provide services such as laundry, meals, nurses 24/7, massage therapist, transportation, security,etc. I would appreciate some advise on business laws and taxes out there. I live in the US and I will be traveling back and forth with local staff hired running the place. Would I have to register the company in DR? Do I have to register the business at all? do I have to declare that money in USA as income since it wasn't earned in USA? 

I would greatly appreciate any business contacts or Information on which direction I should go to start?

Any advise is appreciated.  Thank you

I am happy to help you with this and will message you privately.

Hi how are you, I know this is a old post but would it be possible for you to send me the information on opening a RH in DR as well please.

Happy to send you information.  I will message you privately

Hello there! Could you please send me information as well. I'm looking to get started as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Happy to help you. I will message you privately

Hello
I would like some information on the steps as well
Thanks!

I will contact you as well.

Hi! I leave in Montreal Quebec Canada,  I would like to know how to open a recovery house for plastic surgery I D.R please and thank

Hi there. I will message you as well.

Thank you

You are very welcome.

Hello I am an American looking to open a recovery house in the DR.. can you send me some information the can help me get started

Sure can. I will private message you

Hi, I know I am late, but I too would like to have information sent on how to start a RH in DR.
Thank you so much for your help!

Happy to help you. I will send you a private message.

Hello,

I would like to inquire about this as well. Living in the US

Good morning.  I will message you privately.

Good morning. I sent you a message previously. I am interested as well if you can send me info as well. Thank you

You now sent me your email so I will send you the info honey!

@planner hello do you mind sending me info on this topic as well! Extremely interested in opening a recovery home

Happy to do so!

@planner Hello, I have sent you a private message

Thanks honey I will respond

@planner  can you send me the information as well please.  I am ready to open a RH in Santo Domingo and I want to do it right please .

YOu bet I will - sending a private message.

@planner  Can you please send me the information as well?

Happy to!

@planner I would like info sent too please

I Will send you a private message.

@planner good morning I wish to know that information as well looking to run recovery house but I live in the states

Happy to help as well. I will send you a private message.
For everyone who has asked me for information,  you need to check the private messages!  If you do not then I cannot help you.
Hello I am interested in learning the proper steps to opening a recovery house in dr. Such as licensing,  paperwork, insurance and anything in-between any info would be greatly appreciated
Happy to help you. I will send you a private message.
Can you send info to me as well for a RH? Also living in the US
Happy to send it to you. I will message you.

@planner hi are you able to send me information on this please. I would really appreciate it.

Happy to. I will private message you
@Drawilliams
Please let me know as well , I came on this page for the same reason