Steps to take on opening a Recovery House

Please watch for a private message
Please watch for a private message
I will message you.

@planner would appreciate you sending me the information too.

Sorry issues with my phone yesterday, multiple messages.
@planner can you send some information on this topic. Thank you
@planner I would like some information on this topic as well.
Happy to. I will message you privately

@planner I would like information on opening up a home there.

Happy to help you. I will message you privately

@planner

hello, I am planning on opening a recovery house, & would like to know any of the certifications you may need, or licenses to open facility. Also for purposes of massage for recovering patients will the masseuse need to be native from DR or can I bring my own team.  Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Respectfully

Shar

Happy to help you and I will send you a private message.  But I will answer some questions here.

Yes the house and business need to be certified by the Ministry of  Health. It is not easy there are many rules.

First you need a corporation!

The massage therapist must be legal to work in the DR! So either a Dominican or someone with residency or a work permit.

You cannot bring your own team!

Private message being sent as well.

@planner I am interested in receiving information on opening a recovery house in DR

Can you send me information on opening a certified RH in DR please?

I will message your privately!

@planner hi helloww i am intrested to open a luxery recovery house

Let me send you a private message!

Hi, please send me information as well.Thanks.

Will do!

@planner Hello Dear, can you kindly provide me the details as well. Looking into opening a RH.

Best Regards.

I sure can,  watch for my private message please.

Hello, I would like to know where to purchase medical insurance in DR.

Please send private to discuss further

I am happy to send you info. Its covered in other threads here.

@planner Good morning. ☀️ would like this information, also on the steps to operating a recovery home in DR. Can you send me the information as well? Thank you. [***]

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@planner Good morning. My interest is the same as the other inquiries from other post regarding opening a recovery home. Would you provide me with the information on the steps to get started in DR, please? Thank you.

Messages sent! Thanks

@planner I sent a private message for the info as well

Responded to it!  Thanks

@Sharlize

You cannot bring your own team but you can bring a masseuse. Legally the business has to be operating with 80% Dominican staff

No idea who you are responding to but that is not entirely accurate. 

I think you may have intended to send a private message.

@planner

my reply was to the person who asked the question above and according to salud public a who actually does the accreditation, that is correct. It wasn't meant as a PM. I posted in the general thread.

reason I asked is that  I could not find "sharlize" who you addressed it to.

So  ministry of Salud Publico does do certification.  But Minstry of Labor sets the labor rules. Salud Publico may or may not know the nuances of  the laws affecting labor.

For example you cannot just bring in your massage  person.  They must be sponsored and approved to be part of your 20% non dominican staff.  They either have residency or a labor visa. You have to PROVE you cannot find a qualified Dominican.  Again,  its not simple to stay in line with labor laws.

Anytime you have questions I am happy to share what I know.

@planner  hello I am interested in opening a surgery recovery house in the DR can you asst me?

I will message you privately!

@planner good Evening. I am interested in opening a recovery house in the DR, can we please schedule a meeting so you can point me in the right direction. Thank you.

I will message you!

@planner can you please email me the information also on how to start a recovery home in DR

I will message you privately !

Hi I know I'm late, but can you send me info on how to get started as well.

thank you

Hi I would like to open a recovery house near Santo Dominigo. Can you please send me the info as well.

thank you