New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi,name is  Sara never been to Italy but one day I will, God fearing person looking for any kind of house help.

Hello Sara,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

If you are looking for a job, I invite you to create your CV in the Jobs in Italy section.

Best of luck.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Greetings !  We are a family of 4, with girls aged 12 and 14 who play national chess champions as well as advanced piano, guitar and cello and also teach other children. We would  like to move to Turin to continue learning music and developing chess in Turin. Until moving, we would help you in Hungary, with information around the city of Györ, studying, playing chess, housing, or smaller business opportunities !      Thank you very much !

Hi- My name is Maria. I live in USA and seriously contemplating buying a home in Abruzzo Italy. I would love to visit in the near future. I like Chieti (for the university), but wouldn't mind other areas.

I'm looking for a job contract from Italy and I heard that it is available to get one to work in the agricultural sector.  Please any help?

Hi everyone!

I'm already an expat living in Italy.

I moved from Munich, Germany,  to Martina Franca some 13 years ago. My son is turning 11 soon.

I'm curious to learn more about living in Lecce. So if anybody could relate and let me share their personal experience I'd be glad.

Buona giornata a tutti!

Sono Fatima dall'Algeria. Cerco lavoro. Sono madre di cinque figli. Ho 36 anni. Spero di lavorare in Italia

Mi chiamo Daoud dall'Algeria, cerco lavoro in qualsiasi campo perché lavoro in qualsiasi campo, a volte lavoro gratis, non chiedo niente.

أنا إسمي سعيد أبلغ 21 من العمر
أنا طالب جامعي
أنا حاليا اريد العمل في ايطاليا تخصص قطف الفواكه أو الخضىر خبرة في مجال قطف الفواكهي

Supporting farmers and breeders, especially young ones, removing all obstacles that face them and solving their problems, given that the farmer is the backbone of the  ational economy Italian.

أنا أعمل في المزارع و لدي خبرة عن قطف الفاكهة
م
عمري 25سنة

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, I am Mohsen from Morocco, 27 years old, from the city of Casablanca, single. I have certificate qualifications to be a professional, a certificate of electricity, maintenance, and salesman. I like to go for a volunteer work in Italy and I speak Arabic, French and English. I am honored by work and certification in my professional life. Thank you.

Hello, I am Mohamed from Egypt, I work in the field of fruit picking, and I have a lot of experience in this field, and I would like to go to Italy and work there. I am a lover of Italy and I hope to be there in

Manual picking vegetables and fruits: When picking fruits by hand, it is taken into account to hold them with the palm of the hand, so that the fingers do not leave any traces in them while raising the fruits and rotating them left and right and pulling the fruit down in this way. Fruits can be obtained with a neck without causing any harm to them, and in the case of citrus fruits such as: Clementines and mandelines, the fruit is held in the palm of the hand and pruning scissors are used to separate them; Because pulling the fruit separates part of its peel from the point of contact with the branch; This distorts them and becomes an entrance for disease-causing microorganisms.

Hello my name is issam Im 33 yreas old Im know manual picking vegetables and fruits: When picking fruits by hand, it is taken into account to hold them with the palm of the hand, so that the fingers do not leave any traces in them while raising the fruits and rotating them left and right and pulling the fruit down in this way. Fruits can be obtained with a neck without causing any harm to them, and in the case of citrus fruits such as: Clementines and mandelines, the fruit is held in the palm of the hand and pruning scissors are used to separate them; Because pulling the fruit separates part of its peel from the point of contact with the branch; This distorts them and becomes an entrance for disease-causing microorganisms.

I am Egyptian guy 29 years and wanna work in italy and live there

I am a young Egyptian man, I am 24 years old, I live in Egypt. I am looking for a seasonal work contract in Italy in the field of agriculture or tourism. I wish to help me and thank you.

I am a young Egyptian man, I am 24 years old, I live in Egypt. I am looking for a seasonal work contract in Italy in the field of agriculture or tourism. I wish to help me and thank you.

Hello, My name is: HOUSSAIN BAHOU . I am 19 years old. I live in MOROCCO. I would like to move to ITALY to start work. I have several skills in this field, including the ability to work regularly.I also like teamwork, I have high stamina
I relly love working .

Hello- I really enjoyed your post. I am seriously thinking of buying a property in Italy before retiring (15 yrs from now). Thank you for such great post with so much information.
For now, Maria

Thank you for your answer. and I wish you success in your next project. 
If you need help at work, I am available now. Thank you.

Hello friend
I m searching a work in Italy,can you help me?thanks

Hello everyone
I am looking for a job, is there any help, knowing that my profession is in the plumbing field.

Hi
I'm from Algeria and want to coming to Italy ، I am a positive and optimistic person i have project in future so for sid that i need to had a big experience, with a good company and engineering  for understand how its construction or fabrication with management products s o that need learning a long time but I'm a fast learning  ,with contract work permanent I company of tubes  so that make me to opening a big on here in Algeria for I market in Algeria in particular, and Africa in general, and science is marketing in the world with concurrentie

I am Talal Al-Ghunaimi from the Sultanate of Oman, studying at Sultan Qaboos University in the first year. I have a summer vacation of approximately 3 months and I want to take advantage of this leave for what is useful and I think that the experience of working abroad is the most beautiful thing, and according to my experience in agriculture,  So I believe that I will work hard and with a spirit that is full of activity and vitality in whatever work I do, as this is characteristic of Muslims.
I want to apply for  job

hi .. i am Abdulkader from Tunisia now i live in Qatar since 3 years and half i m searching for work

I love Italy, it is every person's dream and I am thinking of working, ie in nightclubs, and after my perseverance I will open my own luxury restaurant in Italy and my marriage will be with an Italian girl

Vengo dal Marocco, voglio conoscere nuovi amici e, perché no, lavorare con loro

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi my name is Walid. I live in Algeria. I have a degree in cooking and I am 23 years old. I want the opportunity to work and also to socialize and socialize with new people

New to Expat, and have had a hard time registering because it would not show "from US," so i put Canada until i get this sorted--sorry.

I now have my Italian citizenship and await my health card. Does anyone know how long it takes for the Terresa Sanitaria to arrive by post?

thank you for any information,

I am looking for a job in Attaly's agriculture

I am looking for a job in Attaly's agriculture

Merci

Hello
My name is Ali, and I'm 24
Resident in Turkey as a refugee
I would like to go to any country in Europe so that I can build my future
  Apart from the war and I am in full power, I can do anything I hope for help
Thank you.

Hello my name is issam I'm 33 years old single 
I'Looking job in Italy polyvalente job in Farm  picking fruits and vegetables

I am from Morocco. I want to work in Italy to improve the living situation and ensure a better future for me and my family. I have a license to drive a car and forklift and have experience in the agricultural field and my academic level is the baccalaureate

Hello
I am Mohamed Elsharabasy from Egypt.  I am plan to move to Italy and work there for two months in pick the fruit. Also study if I can open the project in Italy.
Best regards

I'm issam 33 years old Ilive in Morocco I want  Travel in Italy and working picking fruit or Worker Farm

Closed