Opinions about living in italy

hi everyone, i need ur opinions about living in italy.
I hope u guys can give me some tips and share your experiences to live in Italy...TQ.

real nice pizzas

Ciao,

I think you will have more feed back there :
Forum Italy

Just my 2 cents.

Hi azwan1389,

welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on Italy forum for better visibility.

You should give us an introduction about yourself and try to ask specific questions.

Thank you,
Best of luck,
Christine

hi az,

now life in italy is strong. there are many problems for the economy and there are many people without work...isn't a good period for try to work and live in italy.... regards

Hi Francescodely,

I'm glad to hear from u, i was thinking like that and that is what i'm worried about. In case if there anything makes me hard to find a job in Milan, i'll wait for the great times to move to Milan. I hope we can keep in touch.

TQ.

milan is the best place in italy for find work. i think that from middle 2011 is a problem to find work here. there are many italians without work and the great farms like fiat and others are closing or reducing prod. it must wait that finacial crisis go to stop. regards

TQ francescodelv

what ever is, needs to wait for the good times to go there and wait until the Italian economic become stable. it is right?

from my experience, this situation it not depend directly from italy but from nation that buy italian products and from who manage global finance like china, india, russia and usa... if are in crisis this great country as usual also european country are the same.... in europe only german have a stable situation

I see you are from Malaysia...I have a friend here in Genova who is also Malaysian. There is a small community here who are very friendly and there is a Facebook group too. The economy is not as bad as other places but Italians are generally very conservative so right now they are spending less. Depends on what part of Italy you go to also. If it is your desire then come here and try...nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Good Luck!