New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hello how are you i wante to trevel in Italia

I am half English half Italian. My wife is Israeli.
We live half the year outside Locorotondo in the beautiful countryside.

I speak Italian. My wife is learning.
She is very keen to take an intensive conversation course and we have a friend who runs a language school in Alberobello.

He will create a bespoke course 2.5 hours a day 4 times a week if there are a minimum 3 people

Please write if you're interested!

Hello.. My name is Abdulrahman. I'm 25 years old. I'm from Egypt.. I am a tourism graduate and hotels department restaurant.
I speak Italian very well.
Actually, I plan to live in Italy my whole life.
And I need help getting a contract.
And help with anything that makes me able to go.
I hope someone helps me.
With all due respect to you and thank you very much
Good bye.

Hello, I am Abdallah Khouya from Morocco, I am from the Kingdom of Morocco and I am 26 years old and I want to make friends from outside Morocco and if possible to work with them I am looking for a job and I am here on purpose to look for a job to help my family

Is it true that you will help me come to Italy, I have a BTS electronic certificate and I can repair all old and new TVs and electronic devices. Thank you for giving you a chance in my life

Hola ? soy Lady Johanna rengo 34 años vivo actualmente en Colombia y me gustaría mudarme a Italia para obtener nueva oportunidad laboral y ofrecer un mejor futuro a mi hijo.

Sounds wonderful! Good luck with the car!

Hello there Expat community.  Thanks for the opportunity to join the membership here in Italy.  My wife and I have "settled" in the Lago Maggiore region, and we'll need help getting established.

We have a lot of questions now and I'll be searching past forums for answers.  Mostly, we'll need help getting a property and establishing residency.

Take care everyone and be safe!

Ciao!

Hi All.

My Name is Alejandro I am from Caracas Ve living in Sicily Italy I want to move to Milan I am a audio technician , drummer , Apple Certified Tech & Show production & touring looking for job & room in milano any information I am appreciate

Welcome!!!

Hi I'm Freya,
I've spent time living in Italy, Spain, the UK and US.
I also currently work for a currency transfer company - RationalFX so if you have the need to make any international transfers of any currency please don't hesitate to get in touch and I will endeavour to beat any quote you are getting elsewhere. My email address can be found in the services directory under Foreign Exchange.

Hi everyone!

I am moving from UK to Umbria (near Lago Trasimeno) in a few days and would love to meet some new people in the Perugia or Siena area.

I am a travel photographer and in England I was the founder of a photography group.
Maybe that would be also nice in Umbria.

But also I'd love to meet up without camera, get to know you, your stories, enjoy a glass of prosecco, discover new areas together or whatever comes into your mind.

Please get in touch with me if you are interested.

Besides the basics of Italian - I speak English and German.
I am a middle aged woman who is not yet ready to be all neat and tidy and settled.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Joana

Gosh!!
Hope your plans are still on track
Linda

Greetings,
Respected Sir

I need any help to go to Italy.

Please, I'm ready to work in any feild.

Thanks
Sincerely

Hi everyone Im in despreat need of help Im here in Orvieto on a one year student visa and I own property here and Im trying to buy a used car rental is so expencise but they ae giving me a hard time saying Im not a resident so I can not buy a car! Can someone help guid me how to manouvver around this issue? Thank you in advance- Fariba

welcome
I am glad that you will help me to move to Europe and work and settle down. I'm out of Europe now
Thank you handsome

Thanks so much for your concern I really appreciate.

Thank you my brother Mohammad. For your interest in my message, you have my utmost respect

I don't know what to do to work in Italy please Mr. Mohammed lukman if you can help me that would be great I will never forget you this favor
Thank you and my respect

My name is Md Abdul Awal. I am professional Graphics Designer. My country name is Bangladesh & I not leaving in Italy. I go want with graphics designer job to Italy. I do like leaving in Italy. So, specially I very need a job. Please help me.

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome Sir :
I would like to thank you all for giving me this wonderful opportunity.
I have a project that I have always wanted to achieve in a country like Italy. I will write a general idea about this project. It is the work of a scientific organization for information technology, programming and development in all fields. There are many young people in Africa, Asia and Arab countries who have innovations that help humanity and the whole world, but the innovator cannot pursue economic reasons or live in third world countries. This organization opens the doors for submission to this type of youth through an official website, and young people submit their ideas and software innovations in the fields of development, medicine, agriculture, engineering, industry and all other fields. And this software innovation actually helps the world and has a real addition. After that, the organization adopts only 5 people from all the providers around the world every year, and they are the best, and from here the work begins by opening workshops for experiments and manufacturing examples of what each person works on separately. After that, the organization presents these ideas to manufacturers and developers around the world. In this way, Italy will benefit from the minds of a wonderful generation that excels in ideas, innovation, engineering, programming and others... . On the other hand, this innovative young man has achieved amazing and wonderful success and achieved his ambitions. Just as Italy has attracted minds, innovators and future makers, adding truth to it and youth economic development within not many years. I guarantee you a lot will change with this project. We will also encourage young people to learn and innovate, because every young person has a chance to make a better future for himself with science and knowledge. As with this business, we help people and the world at large
. I have more ideas. I can only be adding a fact. What I want is success, work and knowledge.
Please accept my appreciation and respect.
Signature: Eltahir Osman

Hey everybody!
I'm Akanksha Samuel, you can call me Sam. My first name strongly resonate my South-Asian descent i.e. India. I'm a PhD researcher at UniFe and I'm trying to make the best out of this year since last year was the epitome of what I expect myself to become 30 years down the lane 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's always great to meet new people, learn new languages and dive into a new cuisine 😍
Italy has been warm and welcoming so far 🤞🏼

Hi everyone,
my name is Meseker, from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I have got a scholarship to study in Italy (Lecce) and since the scholarship won't cover my personnel expenses I would to find out the cost of meals & other stuff, any other helpful information (like per time jobs) in Lecce.
I look forward to be hearing from you guys, thanks.

hi everyone, i'm Stathis and i am greek. i'm not really an expat yet, more like a tourist, although i would like to live in Milan, if not in Zurich which is my primary goal.

i visited Milan this summer, at the end of July, as part of a longer trip through northern Italy cities with my sis and nieces. Milan was our first destination and i loved it! in fact i loved it even more because a couple people had told me it's not worth it, and i am a weird guy, whenever someone tells me a destination i personally want to visit is not worth it, i get motivated to visit it even more, to sort of prove them wrong! and i'm glad i did!

but i am also here for another reason. i wish i can find a girl that was on the same train, from Milan to Verona.

am i allowed to make such a post? adding a bit more information? i am asking because i don't want to do anything against forum rules.

Hey everyone!
I'm moving to Pesaro from London in a few weeks & apart from hopefully making some connections with the local expat community here (if there is anybody in that area? 🙃), I wanted to check if anyone has an advice for transporting a couple of boxes & suitcases (+maybe a bike) from the UK to Italy? (I don't want to ship things with couriers or postal services) Ideally, picking things up & delivering them by car?
Huge thanks in advance 🙌🏻
Indre

Hello, my name is Siddiq from Morocco, I am 19 years old. I am looking for a job opportunity in Italy. My profession is a farmer ☺️

Ciao tutti, I'm originally from the United States, recently retired, and happily relocated to the Siracusa region of Sicily with my spouse earlier this year.  Happened upon this site by chance, looking forward to seeing what's going on in the expat community here.  Stay safe and sane!

Robert

Hello everyone, I'm Sandeep. I moved to Italy from Kenya. I've worked and lived in Asia, Africa and Europe. I'm a meditator, explorer and reader. I don't put any limit on topic or interests, I'm interested in everything :) Life is too short to focus on one thing, why not explore everything!
I live in Rome and happy to connect with like-minded people over coffee/drinks!

Ciao everyone, I have recently relocated from Sydney to Monopoli with my partner and 17 month old. My partner is Italian and I am Irish. I have yet to learn Italian...eek! I would love to chat to other expats who have moved to the area. I'm working remotely part time and have been searching for a daycare which isn't going too well...
If there are any other families who would like to do play dates? I'm conscious my son is missing his little friends from daycare.
Nonna is staying with us for a few more weeks so we can also catch up for apperativo without bub too ;)
Hope to chat soon.
Cat :)

Hi all!
I'm from Indonesia. I am located in Livorno at the moment, I have lived in Rome for a while before for work. I moved to Livorno to be with my husband and wondering if there's any other expat here or around Livorno. Would be great to have a chat over coffee or gelato!

I am from Algeria I want to travel to Italy and live there

Hello ! I am Pati ! My husband and I are looking to split our time between Arizona, USA and somewhere in Italy ( 6 mo/ 6mo) . Hubby is retired but I still have YEARS to work. We will have a permanent residence in AZ , which is where my work is based... I can telecommute for some of the time we are in Italy so I am not sure if I would need a work visa ??
We will be travelling to Milan, Genoa, Florence , Naples, etc next June and hope to find a town or area that we would buy a home in .
Open to suggestions and tips !! Thank you

Hello
I'm interested in helping others in Italy.
I want to do studies on life at home italian

Peace be upon you, my brother. I am Amr from Egypt. I want to work in Italy and take responsibility and pressure at work. I ask God and you for help and work. Thank you very much.

Good day madam/sir I'm felix Blessing am from Nigeria. Am 22 yrs am a native English speaker am a job seeker am in this site seeking for job it has not been easy living in Italy without a job. I want to make friends and am very funny.

Greets Cathy,
I'm a Zimbabwean Brit living in Ostuni and struggling to learn Italian after three years. Let me know if you'll be in my neighborhood and I'll be happy to have you over.

Hello everyone

I'm new here and I'm 21 years old.

I'm a student and I study security information in Milano and I love photography, cinema, mysteries.

I'm an Australian living in the US for 20 years. I'm approaching retirement and looking for somewhere to live out my years.  I have roots in Italy and speak the language. I could get an Italian passport if I had to. I have family in Trieste and around Brindisi.  I'd love to be near the water somewhere. I don't think I want to purchase any property. I am happy to rent somewhere reasonable but safety is my priority.  I'm open to suggestions!

Hi. I'm Lorenzo and obviously I'm a newbie.  It looks like this website is exactly what I need. My girlfriend and I were ready to move to Lombardy in late spring of 2019, but ironically that's exactly when and where COVID hit first.  But our plans have not changed!  I have been using Idealista to find housing and am amazed at how affordable rentals are.
    I traveled to northern Italy in 2016 to paint (we are both painters) and then we both went together in 2018 and spent 10 days in Erba, just south of Lake Como midway between Como and Lecco. My girlfriend was hospitalized there because she contracted septicemia.  So I got to know Erba and the local environs during that time and fell in love with it.
    At this point, we are resurrecting our plans and relooking at spring of 2022, and are collecting as much information as possible to make this happen.

Hello Lorenzo,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for introducing yourself. We are glad to provide this platform for future expats like you looking to facilitate their move to Italy.  :idontagree:

Please feel free to start a thread related to any topic of interest of yours on the Italy forum. Members will attempt to help you to the best of their abilities.  :)

Wishing you best of luck in your plans, and better health to your girlfriend.

Diksha
Expat.com team

Closed