New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi Everyone

My boyfriend and I are currently looking for a job as activity leaders, fitness instructors, personal trainers or entertainers, but due to covid-19 it has been very difficult to find a job abroad.
We are both educated as level 2 and 3 fitness instructors and personal trainers.

I hope you can help us out with new information or job possibilities.

Kind regards

Julie

Hi
My name is Stéphane.
I just arrive in Palermo, Sicilia.
Planning to stay 2 or 3 months, learning Italian, and trying local life.
I come from France where I use to be cheese producer.
I hope I will meet some of you

Welcome  :cheers:

Hello Julien hope you are doing well !
I  am new in Italy and live in Florence. I am student here and doing master in Public and cultural diplomacy . Its my starting and facing very difficulties right now related to my expense i am doing babysitter job but its not permanent due to which i cant manage expense . Once day i saw EXPACT.COM and think to make account may from this site i get my job and just focus on my studies easily .
i shall be highly thankful to you for your consideration.

My name is Jane, I am British but have lived abroad for a considerable number of years, first in Brussels and now in The Netherlands. I am seriously considering to move to Italy, Umbria. Hence the reason for joining this group. I am reading a lot about buying a property etc. I would like to live in an area where I could meet some ex pats of any nationality.

Ciao tuti! :blink:

I am Juliet from Uganda. I just lost my husband to Covid-19 while in Uganda where he had desired to experience African life. I am now relocating to Italy with so much to consider and figure out alone and start a new life.

Choosing a new city to live in, find basic accommodation, a fitting Job are among the things i am seeking out to understand.

I hope to meet  some of you in person but mostly to learn and gather as much info as possible. Nice being here..

Juliet.

Hi,
I am so sorry to read that you lost your husband. It's hard to start all over again in a foreign country. If I may ask why did you choose Italy? Italians are very warm and kind. My partner is Brazilian, half African half Portugees and speaks Italian. Greetings, Jane

My name is ebrima mass but everyone calls me mass.im a gambian native but leaving in italy trapani sicilia  iam looking for electrical work opportunity.i am an electrical assistant with eleven years experience
thanks.

Hi,
Can I recommend the areas of Castiglione del lago, Panicale and Citta dela Pieve and all points in-between as all of whom have a good mix of peoples from all over Europe and beyond. The locals are very welcoming and friendly and you are sure to make finds easily.
Good luck
Marguerite

Thank you very much indeed, really helpful.

Good Evening Everyone
My Husband and I curranty live in South Africa . We have decided to move to Italy early next year.
I have an Italian citizenship , how ever do not have my Italian passport. I have been waiting close to a year for our unabridged marriage certificate so that I can update my details at the consulate and obtain my passport .  We where thinking of leaving on our SA passports . any advice regarding this would be welcomed . I am an English second language teacher and my husband is in the distribution industry , what areas do you recommend looking at .

My husband and I live in NJ most of the year but we also come to Treviso, Italy 3 - 4 months out of the year. My husband is from Treviso and I have been trying to learn Italian for the past 9 years. We are looking to socialize with adults who speak both English and Italian

Hi Friends
My name is Muhammad Afzal want to move in Italy but don't know because I have no job offer and have no friend there who guide me.

Better to find a job in your country that will take you to Italy instead of going there looking for one cause you won't have a work permit and you'll be illegal in Europe

Hi, I am also looking for a nice place in Umbria to move to from the Us and your informations are most useful. Thank you Anna

Hi,

Where near Cortona are considering buying a property? I am italian but still living in the US and planning to relocate at the end of next year. I am  considering Umbria, but I  am just curious about the area around Cortona. Are prices affordable and are you planning to buy in a small village  near Cortona or in the country side? i would appreciate any informations you could give me about it. Thank you Anna

Hi everyone,

My name is David and I like Sicilia that's why I'm on going to buy a old house in Marsala to repair. I'm look for people who could help me on the knowledge of specific factories, administration,... and also be friends. At the beginning, we'll stay only during our holidays and after the retirement stay months along.

Thanks in advance & best regards,

David

Hello my friend, my name is Tawfiq, an expert in the field of construction and all kinds of construction

My name is Charles, a dental technician but presently a 4th year dentistry student in Philippines. I have intentions to come to Italy after my studies but only through a work permit if I wil be able to see a job as a dental technician.

My naem is Ganesh Aauvla
I hove lat up experience in indian forming
Please help me if there is any vacancy forming
These is my india mobail namber ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

HI,sir i am hamza . I am Pakistani .education is intermediate and Bba is continue or I applied for  (Full-Time Basis) job I am hardworking man I shall Hope consider this Job And Content Me InshahAllah  my Number is *** pleased see The Cv And Happy heart is Said he Is Selecting this Person

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

STOP

Please stop posting personal details like telephone numbers, this is for your own safety!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969324

Thanks!

Closed