Downgrade SRRV Visa !!!

Dear All,
I am Principal SRRV Visa Holder and my wife is dependant SRRV visa holder,living in manila.Now we have both decided to move back to my home country and give up SRRV VISA .So, how can i get my refund of $20000 which i submitted to PRA Office in 2015.Any expert please guide..Much appreciated..

Harvey19 wrote:

Dear All,
I am Principal SRRV Visa Holder and my wife is dependant SRRV visa holder,living in manila.Now we have both decided to move back to my home country and give up SRRV VISA .So, how can i get my refund of $20000 which i submitted to PRA Office in 2015.Any expert please guide..Much appreciated..

I'll first state the obvious.  Have you been to the PRA office in Makati and spoke with them?  If not, it might be a good place to start.

I reckon you need to amongst others first pay back the (7000usd/srrv previlage waiver that exempted the member from paying any import duty/tax for personal items that was brought into the philippines (if any) or if not a B.O.Lading for those same items to be shipped back to the country of origin.
Yes agree with TeeJay best start with
PRA office in Makati.

manwonder wrote:

I reckon you need to amongst others first pay back the (7000usd/srrv previlage waiver that exempted the member from paying any import duty/tax for personal items that was brought into the philippines (if any) or if not a B.O.Lading for those same items to be shipped back to the country of origin.
Yes agree with TeeJay best start with
PRA office in Makati.

I hear what you are saying but would argue time statutes as well as simply, did the OP ship anything? That's their business but yes you have raised the question that only they can answer and deal with.
Good thoughts though.

Cheers, Steve.