Taiwan Job Opprotunities

My name is Liya and I am currently in Dubai, I would like to work in Taiwan. Any idea if possible to get hired directly from here.

Hi Liya,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

What kind of jobs are you looking for?
Please feel free to check the following article : Finding work in Taiwan.
Hope it will give you some hints.

Why do you wish to move there please? Please feel free to tell us more.  :happy:

Good luck in your job search,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

I've worked there during 2011~2013, and I really love the weather there but the cost of living.
So if there's a chance that I'll be able to work again, then I will grab it.

Just curious, are you a Mandarin speaker? I tihnk you never know unless you try searching for a job. Anyway, what field are you in?

My mandarin is average.
I am in Taiwan 30 plus years my experience was in import and export.
SOURCING
VISTING FACTOREIS AND BUYERS OVERSEAS IN 40 COUNTRIES
INSPECTIONS
PRODUCTS: COMMODITIES, READYMADE GARMENTS
COMPUTER PRODUCTS, SUNDRIES, TEXTILES, SHOES
EXPERT IN COMMUNICATION SKILLS HOW TO CONVINCE BUYERS AND FACTORIES.
COMPUTER SKILLS BASIC

I am looking  for a job in Taiwan  , i am kenyan  citizen and  your response will highly appreciate,  kind Regards , Godwin  odera

Good day,

I'm looking for companies or people, who would like to make business with Lithuania. I can work as representative or do all the job in Taiwan as well. Let's meet new possibilities together!
Tomas, Lithuania

@Godwin Odera what kind of job you looking for?

@Priscilla thank you Priscilla for your much needed advice. I now have a serious concern 🤔eventhough I'm doing the 420hr higher degree diploma at tefl it seems as if I will still not be eligible to teach in Taiwan  due to me not having a bachelor's degree 🙈

@Priscilla thank you Priscilla for your much needed advice. I now have a serious concern 🤔eventhough I'm doing the 420hr higher degree diploma at tefl it seems as if I will still not be eligible to teach in Taiwan due to me not having a bachelor's degree 🙈
-@gaynorhorniman2

Hello,

Please note that this is an old post/thread. I suggest that you open your own thread on the Taiwan forum so that active members may guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

Closed