Purchas Apartment in Brazil

Dears
my question is. Do I have the right to obtain permanent residence in Brazil if an apartment is purchased and acquired?
Please share the response

Regards,

abushawashi wrote:

Dears
my question is. Do I have the right to obtain permanent residence in Brazil if an apartment is purchased and acquired?
Please share the response

Regards,

First, foreigners cannot own property without the proper visa(s). 
You must obtain a permanent visa or an investment visa.
So it works the opposite of your question. You become a permanent resident, then you may purchase an apartment/house or land.

No , you don't. 

You need a valid and up to date passport,. be issued a national Tax ID ( CPF ), and have an opened bank account, ( foreignh currency transaction acceptance may vary from seller to seller, but are eschewed by banks of the account of Basilea Convention Rules ).

And obviously, you need to do your homework.  As a Licensed Broker, I find it a utterly waste of time dealing with non initiated buyers,  who have not taken the time to do their homework.   

I can't stress how important is to a first time buyer to get a basic notion of value.  Where to buy, how much to pay for, buildings to be avoided, signposts, zoning, where to hedge bets to benefit on increasing valuations.   

Don't trust brokers, it's rule number one.  Do your homework!

Apparently Texan Brazil  mentioned investor visa is available here. 

http://www.portalconsular.itamaraty.gov … tos#outros

Do not use any other Portal to get information on this.   Most of these Investor Visas in Brazil are a scam to get money from unsuspecting and legitimate investors.  through fees. 

Use the Itamaraty site.