Urgent!!! Looking for Private Drug Rehab or Private Welness Clinic

Dear friends,

In behalf of one of my clients, I am looking for a  Private Drug Rehabilitation Center or Private Wellness Clinic where we can submit his 18 1/2 years old son.
If you have any information on this, or you can ask someone that might know, can you please let me  know ASAP.

The boy is clean for more than a month now, after he finished a 10 weeks program to a rehab center in Europe. However, we will need to bring him as soon as possible in an alcohol and drug free living environment, a place that would allow him to continue on this path, maintaining abstinence, away from his circle of friends with bad influence, receive a new social encouragement and support, away from the drug temptation, see new places, people, experience a new culture, in order to keep his body active and his mind curious, and increase the likelihood of breaking free of addiction and achieving long-term sobriety.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Hi , there is one in Marrakesh city  , Centre d'addictologie Marrakech. Address: Rue Ibn Qodama, Marrakech   , you  can go there to get more detaild and information  ,
take care

There is one in tetouan and its good one and there is big one in tangier city for addiction and one for mentaly illness , of you want i can show you where or take you to the place .

For starters, there are online meetings on Zoom and Skype.
There are also online Moroccan meetings on Zooom for both alcohol and drugs in French, English and Arabic.