Looking for people from Fashion industry

Hi,
I am Krishna. I am a fashion designer from India.  Last year I was working with C&A as a designer from their India office and happened to visit Germany on multiple occasions. I really liked the work culture, the values and environment in general. Also being from an art background I am naturally attracted to the beautiful landscapes and architecture of Europe and found Germany very attractive.
I am looking for a possibility to find a job and relocate there for some time.
I have 9 years of work experience in India.
I also have 4 yr graduation and a 2.5 yrs post-graduation degrees. I have applied on job portals of many many companies but only get the automated reply saying that we will get back and nothing happens.

Can somebody suggest if it's even possible to land a job in the German fashion industry from India. Are companies open for international candidates in general? If yes, what is the best way of approaching them?  What is the range of salaries one can expect with my profile? I looked through a lot of online surveys but as usual the fashion industry is not much open and there is very little information available to make any informed assumptions or conclusions.

Would you suggest me to take up another masters course in Germany if that is more effective in job search?

[p.s. I also met somebody during my trips and we are very eager to reunite. He is from IT background and has no idea whatsoever about my industry so I am reaching out on this platform]

Thank you very much !!

I know nothing about the fashion industry, so cannot help with your specific questions. Sorry!
But, in general, it is far easier to get sent abroad by your current employer (especially if they are a German company!) than finding a new job there. Have you tried to be transferred internally?
To find a new job abroad, you need to offer something special that makes up for your obvious deficiencies: Language and nationality (i.e. the need for visa formalities). Just being good at your job might not be enough, if there are plenty of EU citizens who are just as good (and must be hired first, by law).