Teaching German in Bulawayo

Dear community. Iam native German and I wonder if there is an interest in learning German language in Zimbabwe.

Hello Sauerkrautgirl,

Are you a German language teacher yourself looking for work as a private tutor, or are you looking for job prospects in language schools in Bulawayo?  :)

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Dear Dikhsa. Thank you very much for the kind reply. I'm native German, but I do not have a teaching licence. So I assume, that I'm not allowed to teach German in schools without qualification. However, I did teach German in Berlin, Germany, to foreigners and I did teach German in England, privately. Many thanks, again. Elke

Yes!! I'd love to learn myself

Thank you for the reply. Where would you prefer to learn. Do you prefer learning from home, via Zoom, or do you prefer classroom learning/non virtual

Hello,

I have 2 nephews age 7 and 9. Would you be able to offer them lessons weekends? I stay in Germany but plan to bring them over next year to go to school here. Would this be of interest for you?

Regards
B

Moving to Bulawayo, looking for a German tutor

I'm interested. I am not sure if that is possible on Expat. com
Could you please drop me a line on
Many thanks.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Joerg. Can you please email me to d.elke***

Kind regards
Elke

Moderated by Julien 2 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

FYI.
For those posting here: It is unsafe to post contact details here on the open forum for reasons of security.
You can use the message system to to exchange details.

Hello, I am interested in the German lessons.