About Myself

I am a dynamic, highly motivated and open minded individual, with the ability of working in a multicultural environment (A holder of a Bcom (Hons) in Accounting)

My ambition is to achieve my fullest potential in the accounting and finance field. I wish to attain the greatest heights in my career through continuous learning and advancement.

THE FOLLOWING ARE MY CORE COMPETENCIES

 Ambitious and hardworking individual, keen to meet new challenges and develop my career.
 Disciplined individual possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills with sound working knowledge of Pastel Accounting package.
 Highly motivated by the desire to achieve goals.
 Good relationship-building, coaching, learning, facilitating and feedback skills.
 Display a high degree of integrity, strategic thinking, customer orientation, planning, organizing and problem solving expertise.
 Ability to manage stress, pressure and frustration.
 Ability to enforce and monitor internal control systems.

Hi  Manners Woyo,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post your advert in the Accounting job offers in Zimbabwe section, this can help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hi David.

Of a truth, i prefer working in Zimbabwe than any other place for the mean time but I am ready to move into other country except Muslim countries all around the world if opportunity arises.

best regards

Manners